Bed problems

Old Jul 9th 2006, 7:55 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bed problems

Hi all,

I need some help. We have a good sized queen bed. However, when my darling wife and I are sleeping I seem to have about 1ft of bed to lay on. And she has about 6ft. I also have her knees placed in my back that seem to push me further out of the bed...

I also seem to loose my portion of the quilt, when I try to claim back my half I just don't seem to have the strength to do it... Women seem to have super powers when they're sleeping.

Is there anything that I can do? Please help me.....

ZX....
Old Jul 9th 2006, 8:02 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bed problems

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Hi all,

I need some help. We have a good sized queen bed. However, when my darling wife and I are sleeping I seem to have about 1ft of bed to lay on. And she has about 6ft. I also have her knees placed in my back that seem to push me further out of the bed...

I also seem to loose my portion of the quilt, when I try to claim back my half I just don't seem to have the strength to do it... Women seem to have super powers when they're sleeping.

ZX....
Sticking my cold feet on the hubbies back seems to make him move
Old Jul 9th 2006, 8:05 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

ZX....
Don't worry too much m8...you wont even notice after 20 years
Old Jul 9th 2006, 8:06 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Sticking my cold feet on the hubbies back seems to make him move

That's did work once upon a time, however, now she wears PJ's and it is impossible to get past her defenses now....

ZX...
Old Jul 9th 2006, 8:11 am
Just Joined

Pingpongpom has a brilliant futurePingpongpom has a brilliant futurePingpongpom has a brilliant futurePingpongpom has a brilliant futurePingpongpom has a brilliant futurePingpongpom has a brilliant futurePingpongpom has a brilliant futurePingpongpom has a brilliant future

Get a king size bed. Best thing we ever did. I can stretch my arm out full length and still not touch him. Very handy when he is in the doghouse.
Old Jul 9th 2006, 8:24 am
Breast Inspector

Originally Posted by Pingpongpom
Get a king size bed. Best thing we ever did. I can stretch my arm out full length and still not touch him. Very handy when he is in the doghouse.

Going on past experiences I think that I would still get my 1ft no matter how big the bed was.

ZX....
Old Jul 9th 2006, 8:30 am
Essex Staffy

daveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant future

Going on past experiences I think that I would still get my 1ft no matter how big the bed was.

ZX....
What I would do is get out of bed and get round the other side (loads of room then)
Old Jul 9th 2006, 8:30 am
Breast Inspector

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Don't worry too much m8...you wont even notice after 20 years

well if thats the case 3 down and 17 to go... Oh feel so much better now.

ZX...
Old Jul 9th 2006, 8:31 am
Breast Inspector

Originally Posted by daveplumber
What I would do is get out of bed and get round the other side (loads of room then)

Nope can't do that either she keeps the beating stick on the other side...

ZX....
Old Jul 9th 2006, 8:40 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

well if thats the case 3 down and 17 to go... Oh feel so much better now.

ZX...
LOL....aye....always look on the bright side of life

{that bloody song's in my head now }
Old Jul 9th 2006, 8:52 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

ZX....
Mate I suffered the same except the daughter used to sneak in and sleep sideways pushing me off one end and the wife off the other.

Solution - we bought a "super" king size bed and bought 2 queen duvets

Our daughter now has a new bed of her own. (Our old double bed) so no longer comes looking to snuggle in with her parents on cold nights.

Kiwi
Old Jul 9th 2006, 8:56 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

ZX....
I wouldn't suggest this to anyone you understand, but if you sleep with me and your missus takes on my hubby, you and I will have wonderful sleep and they will be black and blue and cross. My old man is the same and the really annoying thing he does is put his knees up just as I have got cosy, allowing a howling gale under the duvet, sorry doona Drives me round the bend!
Old Jul 9th 2006, 9:07 am
Breast Inspector

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
LOL....aye....always look on the bright side of life

{that bloody song's in my head now }

Well you are in the looney bin....

ZX...
Old Jul 9th 2006, 9:09 am
Breast Inspector

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I wouldn't suggest this to anyone you understand, but if you sleep with me and your missus takes on my hubby, you and I will have wonderful sleep and they will be black and blue and cross. My old man is the same and the really annoying thing he does is put his knees up just as I have got cosy, allowing a howling gale under the duvet, sorry doona Drives me round the bend!

Well I'm thinking of bringing the truck home and sleeping in the sleeper. But, I fear that the OH will follow me.

ZX....
Old Jul 9th 2006, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

ZX....
Sorry did you say you had a problem - doesn't seem to be anything wrong with this at all!!
But you are right about women having super powers - only we have them all the time!
I will send you some lovely calming karma to help you though

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.