bars open what you having?

Wikiposts

bars open what you having?

Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:16 pm

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by mands
a trip to the zoo should cheer him up.
when we took him to a wildlife park with roos and koalas he showed most interest in the ducks!
they make him chuckle and it's infectious
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
when we took him to a wildlife park with roos and koalas he showed most interest in the ducks!
they make him chuckle and it's infectious
Its like christmas you buy them expensive presents and they

spend hours playing with the boxies they come in
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:26 pm

Its like christmas you buy them expensive presents and they

spend hours playing with the boxies they come in
yep but as long as the toys are something i can play with there's no probs
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

hes to young for a car!!
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:31 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

oh dear you sound like my Oh who wanted to buy a 3 year old a Hornby train set
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:35 pm

hes to young for a car!!
Originally Posted by asher
just another benefit of being dad
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

my oh brought a scaleletrics when i was 2 months pregnant, and we ended up having 3 girls
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:37 pm

my oh brought a scaleletrics when i was 2 months pregnant, and we ended up having 3 girls
a sensible investment
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:38 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

mine had the decency to wait till kid was 5

then I had to deal with son in tears saying Dad wont let me play he hogs it all the time

Men
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mine had the decency to wait till kid was 5

then I had to deal with son in tears saying Dad wont let me play he hogs it all the time

Men
the thing is my daughter loves it she had a upgraded one about 5 years ago ...
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:49 pm

the thing is my daughter loves it she had a upgraded one about 5 years ago ...
so Dad didnt get a look in?

or did he share nicely
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

so Dad didnt get a look in?

or did he share nicely
thet shared..but not with me
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:52 pm

thet shared..but not with me
oh pooor thing

I had better go to bed have to be up at seven to tidy before the cleaner comes
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh pooor thing

I had better go to bed have to be up at seven to tidy before the cleaner comes
nooo Asher i dont think you have got it right...the cleaner cleans your

house for you..you dont clean for her...now go and make more mess

make her earn her money

night ash...im going too

oh..night big bro
Old Jun 21st 2007, 1:00 pm

nooo Asher i dont think you have got it right...the cleaner cleans your

house for you..you dont clean for her...now go and make more mess

make her earn her money

night ash...im going too

oh..night big bro
sorry gedge must forget you
have to go Nite Mands

Nite Gedge and all the waltons

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.