Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

Wikiposts

bars open what you having?

Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:02 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by mands
no i can't either...

have'nt you pain eased up any ?
yes or I would be on here every night

just overdid the physio exercises and am paying for it

serves me right for being in too much of a hurry to get better
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
yes or I would be on here every night

just overdid the physio exercises and am paying for it

serves me right for being in too much of a hurry to get better
you need to take things easy..or you will never get better.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:07 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

you need to take things easy..or you will never get better.
yes mum

so why cant you sleep?

you have your chicks back under your wing
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

yes mum

so why cant you sleep?

you have your chicks back under your wing
But my other one is going away very soon
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:13 am

But my other one is going away very soon
yes but not the babby

did you get the other e mail?

thought you might like the lion

my mum is coming tomorrow evening, she is going to do all my ironing isnt that great
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yes but not the babby

did you get the other e mail?

thought you might like the lion

my mum is coming tomorrow evening, she is going to do all my ironing isnt that great
can i book her in for mine on saturday morning..i hate ironing all thoses

blouses b****y school uniforms
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:25 am

can i book her in for mine on saturday morning..i hate ironing all thoses

blouses b****y school uniforms
no she's got too much work on here

and I promised her that she could take me to the market as a treat

I used to be able to engage trance state when ironing and get it all done quickly
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I used to be able to engage trance state when ironing and get it all done quickly
I hope shes paying too ash??

Its only the blouses i hate to iron any thing else dont bother me..i think its because i have to iron as least 15 a week
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:34 am

I hope shes paying too ash??

Its only the blouses i hate to iron any thing else dont bother me..i think its because i have to iron as least 15 a week
made my sons start ironing at the age of 12

get your kids to do their own

I only iron my stuff and household teach the darlings to be independant
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:35 am

gedge has disabled reputation

trance ironing? do you think it could catch on on the dance floor?
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by gedge
Hiya gedge where have you been hiding...long time no see

mandy
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:37 am

Originally Posted by gedge
no my young men can now iron easily but prefer to wear it unironed

so forget it mine are into heavy metal and garage
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

ianandmel is a jewel in the roughianandmel is a jewel in the roughianandmel is a jewel in the roughianandmel is a jewel in the roughianandmel is a jewel in the rough

anyone still around to get me anything alcoholic?
i just tried to argue with my partner about the whole emigrating or not saga and he fxxxx fell asleep on me!!! :curse:
whatever it is, make it a double for me please.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:38 am

Hiya gedge where have you been hiding...long time no see

mandy
he's been a post miser

counting all his posts and sorting them like Silas Marner with his gold
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:39 am

Originally Posted by ianandmel
anyone still around to get me anything alcoholic?
i just tried to argue with my partner about the whole emigrating or not saga and he fxxxx fell asleep on me!!! :curse:
whatever it is, make it a double for me please.
anything you fancy

are you pro or con Oz?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.