gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by asher
he's been a post miser

counting all his posts and sorting them like Silas Marner with his gold
we all could do with time for reflection
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
contrary to what asher says, i've been busy with life outside of BE

yes it is possible

how's you?
i'm ok still waiting to sell the house..

hows your self,your son and your wife ??
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:44 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

we all could do with time for reflection
you getting at me

I use Gibbs reflective cycle
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

ianandmel is a jewel in the roughianandmel is a jewel in the roughianandmel is a jewel in the roughianandmel is a jewel in the roughianandmel is a jewel in the rough

are you pro or con Oz?
i went for a hot chocolate now...

PRO oz. and he pretends to be but i don't believe him. tried to confront him again about his total lack of involvement and after bringing up his usual arguments of "it's a long time before we go" he started snoring.

it's another 2 years because he wants to see how his jobs develops. apart from the point that it makes sense for me to finish my degree over here, i don't actually get why he wants to develop any further in his company when we are meant to be going away anyway....

not sure if i'm making much sense, chocolate high still has to kick in
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:47 am

you getting at me

I use Gibbs reflective cycle
is that something to do with the BeeGees?
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:51 am

Originally Posted by mands
i'm ok still waiting to sell the house..

hows your self,your son and your wife ??
self all good if a little tired
son is sick again with bronchiolitis poor fella, but it's his 1st birthday monday
wife is fed up with the morning sickness

i'd buy your house if i had more than buttons in my pocket
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:53 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

is that something to do with the BeeGees?
no thats the reflecting upon tight trousers cycle

I hate theories of reflection we have them rammed down our throats
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:54 am

Originally Posted by ianandmel
i went for a hot chocolate now...

PRO oz. and he pretends to be but i don't believe him. tried to confront him again about his total lack of involvement and after bringing up his usual arguments of "it's a long time before we go" he started snoring.

it's another 2 years because he wants to see how his jobs develops. apart from the point that it makes sense for me to finish my degree over here, i don't actually get why he wants to develop any further in his company when we are meant to be going away anyway....

not sure if i'm making much sense, chocolate high still has to kick in

sounds frustrating

he doesnt seem very keen does he

try asking him earlier in the day when he cant go to sleep
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

son is sick again with bronchiolitis poor fella, but it's his 1st birthday monday

wish him happy birthday from his auntie mandy

i know how your wife feels i had morning sickness for the whole seven months i was pregnant with my first.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:59 am

Originally Posted by mands
wish him happy birthday from his auntie mandy

i know how your wife feels i had morning sickness for the whole seven months i was pregnant with my first.
lol i will do... we're going to the zoo maybe i'll have some piccies i can share

only 12 weeks in, hoping for better in the second trimester
people tell us it's going to be a girl this time because of the morning sickness, she didn't suffer much with the boy
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:02 pm

poor little soul

is he no better? I expect he needs a lot of cuddles hope he is fully recovered by his birthday.

your wife must be finding it very tiring morning sickness is the pits, no wonder you are tired

heres wishing you all feel better soon
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

ianandmel is a jewel in the roughianandmel is a jewel in the roughianandmel is a jewel in the roughianandmel is a jewel in the roughianandmel is a jewel in the rough

sounds frustrating

he doesnt seem very keen does he

try asking him earlier in the day when he cant go to sleep

yep, very frustrating... tried daytime on several occasions this week, will leave it another week and give it another go. moving on from chocolate to wine in the meantime
i will get through to him eventually, just hope i'll have enough drink in store to cope with/celebrate his final decision.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lol i will do... we're going to the zoo maybe i'll have some piccies i can share

only 12 weeks in, hoping for better in the second trimester
people tell us it's going to be a girl this time because of the morning sickness, she didn't suffer much with the boy
a trip to the zoo should cheer him up.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:15 pm

poor little soul

is he no better? I expect he needs a lot of cuddles hope he is fully recovered by his birthday.

your wife must be finding it very tiring morning sickness is the pits, no wonder you are tired

heres wishing you all feel better soon
thanks mate, sure we'll be good soon enough it is the weekend after all and the rain has finally stopped... it's all good

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.