Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

Wikiposts

bars open what you having?

Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by freespirit
Ahhhh but you know how to spell
wot not loike sum ova folke loike????
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:01 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhh but you know how to spell
no just use spell checker
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:02 am
Account Closed

freespirit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by curly
wot not loike sum ova folke loike????
Are you a troll or are you really Curly

What car do you drive and what do you think of the Midlands?
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by thewoodz
no just use spell checker
But you would have to know how to spell it to click on it
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Are you a troll or are you really Curly

What car do you drive and what do you think of the Midlands?
crap crap crap oh no think I've been possessed
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:05 am
Account Closed

crap crap crap oh no think I've been possessed http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/18.gif
OMG - I love that bluecat

Right then so tell me what you think of GC then?
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Oz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to all

Honest????? Oh I'm so sorry I didn't know good for you going still

clippies is also july, she hasn't hers yet either, normal 136 one.
I have a plan B!! Always sensible to have a back up hun!! Although it has actually been plan A for some time, if ya know what I mean!!

Av got the chance to set up a biz with my pal who's heading out in a year or so! So just have to find something to occupy myself til then!!
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:06 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

crap crap crap oh no think I've been possessed http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/18.gif
YUCK
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Oz wannabe1
I have a plan B!! Always sensible to have a back up hun!! Although it has actually been plan A for some time, if ya know what I mean!!

Av got the chance to set up a biz with my pal who's heading out in a year or so! So just have to find something to occupy myself til then!!
oh yes your mate in perth? that's right isn't it?
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:07 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Oz wannabe1

Thats shouldnt be too difficult over there - Sun, sea and sand.........

Sure you will keep yourself busy
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:08 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by thewoodz
YUCK
Shouldnt that be

YUUUUUUKKKKKKKKK

Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OMG - I love that bluecat

Right then so tell me what you think of GC then?
you being serious now freespirit??????

On the whole loved it, obviously some places didn't like as much, but as I'm diplomatic would NEVER rubbish anywhere, anyway you have to live somewhere to really know intend to rent first to get a feel for where we'll feel more comfortable living. OH fancies quite a big block of land, so will have to go slightly more inland for the prices, still not too far from the beach though where do you hope to go?
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:09 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Hello all , make mine a large one please

S.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:10 am
on the Goldie

you can always try looking for a surfer chick?? think how fit and tanned you would be by the time your mate comes out!!!!
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Oz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to all

Hey how ya doin? New name to the forum...well new to me coz I dont get on too often these days. A belated welcome to B.E. from me n av a drink

Always a nice way to start I think.

I have plenty of plans to keep myself busy freespirit.............PLENTY!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.