Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

Wikiposts

bars open what you having?

Old Apr 20th 2007, 12:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by asher
new joke

A horse and a chicken are playing in a meadow. The horse fall's into a mud hole and is sinking. He calls to the chicken to go and get the farmer to help pull him out to safety.

The chicken runs to the farm but the farmer can't be found. So he drives the farmer's BMW back to the mud hole and ties some rope around the bumper.

He then throws the other end of the rope to his friend, the horse, and drives the car forward saving him from sinking!

A few days later, the chicken and horse were playing in the meadow again and the chicken fell into the mud hole. The chicken yelled to the horse to go and get some help from the farmer.

The horse said, "I think I can stand over the hole!" So he stretched over the width of the hole and said, "Grab for my 'thingy' and pull yourself up." And the chicken did and pulled himself to safety.

The moral of the story:

If you're hung like a horse, you don't need a BMW to pick up chicks.
I like it
Old Apr 20th 2007, 12:45 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by freespirit
thought you might like that
Old Apr 20th 2007, 12:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

have you got a big joke book with you??
Old Apr 20th 2007, 12:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

forgot to tell you my daughters having a baby
Old Apr 20th 2007, 12:50 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandy x
Grandma congratulations am so pleased for you
Old Apr 20th 2007, 12:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Grandma congratulations am so pleased for you
yep she will be collecting it from school in the next couple of months.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 12:53 pm

yep she will be collecting it from school in the next couple of months.
huh what one of those sugar baby thingies?
Old Apr 20th 2007, 12:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

huh what one of those sugar baby thingies?
i hope not it will rot her teeth.
its something to do with health and social care. Strange because she wants to be a vet.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 12:58 pm
Account Closed

freespirit is an unknown quantity at this point

i did

thanks babe

Old Apr 20th 2007, 12:58 pm

i hope not it will rot her teeth.
its something to do with health and social care. Strange because she wants to be a vet.
probably one of those babies that irritate kids so they put them off getting a real one

What's that wrinkly thing on Grandma?

Grandpa.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 1:00 pm
Account Closed

freespirit is an unknown quantity at this point

Bloody Hell Woman

It is deffo my round - what you having
Old Apr 20th 2007, 1:03 pm

Bloody Hell Woman

she's not getting any cos she's not really a grandma was havin us on can't have alcohol either
Old Apr 20th 2007, 1:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bloody Hell Woman

a plastic baby......
Old Apr 20th 2007, 1:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

she's not getting any cos she's not really a grandma was havin us on can't have alcohol either
you carn't be a grandma at 21 can you???
Old Apr 20th 2007, 1:06 pm

you carn't be a grandma at 21 can you???
no you can't get away with that

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.