Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

Wikiposts

bars open what you having?

Old May 11th 2007, 9:46 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by asher
ah so you are a stepford wife
thought so

jealous must have been fab

morning Tom how are you
Originally Posted by majortom
just got up, three in a bed again last night and I couldn't sleep.....
yep i look just like nicole kidman ( i wish)

three in a bed i remember it well - my daughter was 4 1/2 before she slept thro
Old May 11th 2007, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

majortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nice

Originally Posted by thewoodz
yep i look just like nicole kidman ( i wish)

three in a bed i remember it well - my daughter was 4 1/2 before she slept thro
my one's just turned 5........
Old May 11th 2007, 9:47 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
N, been looking at those hip belts today, cheapest I could see was on http://forbiddenfruitsbazaar.com/shimmi.htm loads of coins!!!! what do you think? have a look incase the mods take this off
there's loads on ebay
Old May 11th 2007, 9:49 am
on the Goldie

my one's just turned 5........
it wil happen one day. daughters nearly 12 and would still sleep with us given half the chance - if MrW is away for the night her first thought is not i'll miss dad but wohooo i can sleep with mum
Old May 11th 2007, 9:52 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

there's loads on ebay
looks great get one
didnt get the e mail
Old May 11th 2007, 9:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

there's loads on ebay
Morning MT

I couldn't see much on there today, other than ones in USA, Egypt or Turkey, are there any in the UK? If not think I'll send for that one.
BE Forum Addict

majortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nice

it wil happen one day. daughters nearly 12 and would still sleep with us given half the chance - if MrW is away for the night her first thought is not i'll miss dad but wohooo i can sleep with mum
Me and the missus have rows about it all the time.........she's the only one to take her to bed, and gets in with my daughter until she's asleep.

Of course when she wakes up in the night, their's no one to cuddle....
on the Goldie

Morning MT

I couldn't see much on there today, other than ones in USA, Egypt or Turkey, are there any in the UK? If not think I'll send for that one.
sent you pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

looks great get one
didnt get the e mail
not at all??????? bl**dy hell I'll try again
Old May 11th 2007, 9:54 am
on the Goldie

looks great get one
didnt get the e mail
what email?
Old May 11th 2007, 9:56 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Me and the missus have rows about it all the time.........she's the only one to take her to bed, and gets in with my daughter until she's asleep.

sorry I am one of those horrid people mine were not allowed in my bed at night unless sick or very frightened and were moved back to own bed as soon as they were asleep
Old May 11th 2007, 9:56 am

what email?
nosey

dont you just hate it when no one will tell you whats goin on
Old May 11th 2007, 9:59 am
on the Goldie

it was when she woke up she came into our bed - one night MrW said no and she went and slept on the landing outside our door - it was the middle of winter and she was freezing - she was about 3 at the time - he felt so guilty that he let her in all the time after then - at about 4 1/2 she just seemed to grow out of every night - now its only if she's bad or MrWs away. i think if we didn't have a king size bed she wouldn't be able to do it. our son has never been in our bed - even as a baby he hated it

not at all??????? bl**dy hell I'll try again
Old May 11th 2007, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

sorry I am one of those horrid people mine were not allowed in my bed at night unless sick or very frightened and were moved back to own bed as soon as they were asleep
your dead right asher, wish the missus had the same views
Old May 11th 2007, 10:01 am
on the Goldie

nosey

dont you just hate it when no one will tell you whats goin on
nah i'm used to it - i was never in the in-crowd

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.