Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

bars open what you having?

Old May 14th 2007, 11:36 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by Clippies
Ah now see if you were premium you'd see the plentiful supply of butter we have in our secret premium room

you'll have to show me where I'm only just premium
Old May 14th 2007, 11:36 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Ah now see if you were premium you'd see the plentiful supply of butter we have in our secret premium room

that's right, a huge butter mountain
Old May 14th 2007, 11:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

what secret room .....i want a peek

Originally Posted by asher
you'll have to show me where I'm only just premium
not telling
"treat em mean and keep em keen"

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandy x
I treated my mean .....no hes a right b****** to me know
obviously not mean enough

Try the whip
Old May 14th 2007, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
that's right, a huge butter mountain
oooo lovely..i can go climbing
Old May 14th 2007, 11:38 am

not telling
"treat em mean and keep em keen"
thats men and bikes
Old May 14th 2007, 11:39 am

thats men and bikes
and what else do you do to men and bikes?
Old May 14th 2007, 11:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

obviously not mean enough

Try the whip
just tryed it wasnt pleased that i woke him up
Old May 14th 2007, 11:40 am

and what else do you do to men and bikes?
thats for me to know

just tryed it wasnt pleased that i woke him up
you cant have put your boots on then
Old May 14th 2007, 11:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

thats for me to know

yes got them on foot print on head to prove it
Old May 14th 2007, 11:42 am

thats for me to know

maybe you could post a piccie so we know what you mean
Old May 14th 2007, 11:43 am

yes got them on foot print on head to prove it
you arent supposed to stand on him yet no wonder he was upset.

that comes later
Old May 14th 2007, 11:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you arent supposed to stand on him yet no wonder he was upset.

that comes later
i had to hold him down some how,,,,
Old May 14th 2007, 11:52 am

maybe you could post a piccie so we know what you mean
yes take pictures of them
Attached Thumbnails bars open what you having?-img_1573.jpg  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.