AUS V ENG RUGBY

Old Oct 1st 2007, 11:45 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of
Default Re: AUS V ENG RUGBY

I'm matron off honour at a wedding on saturday... what do you think i should do? Go to wedding or miss it for rugby?
Old Oct 1st 2007, 11:47 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
I'm matron off honour at a wedding on saturday... what do you think i should do? Go to wedding or miss it for rugby?
Tape the Rugby and go to the wedding.

No, hold on, this is Oz ... tape the wedding and go to the Rugby.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 11:48 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego

Not there though yet... it is a tough one...

still not decided really...

she may get divorced and remarried and I could go to her next wedding???
Old Oct 1st 2007, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

England of course.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 12:27 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Urno
Sorry but thats bollocks, and we'll have to agree to disagree!

I've been to Buenos Aires, and in spite of being mugged (well, about 50p in cash taken from my hand) i had a great time there. Friendly people and quality beef!

Their footballers on the other hand are a bunch of tossers. If they spent more time concentrating on winning, rather than how to get the next free kick/pen and less time on their hair, then they'd be the world's best without doubt.

And rivalries are what football's about. The rivalry between Eng and Arg is a good thing, but building bridges....? Would you pop down The Den to build bridges?
I don't get that wound up about England to be honest, I can't stand most of the wankers that play for them all season and find it hard to get behind them when they play for England, most of them are deluded by their own greatness.

Give me Tevez over fat Frank, JT et al any day.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 12:46 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

I'm half Irish/half Aussie, but born and raised in England and I will be supporting England. At the start of the last ashes tour, I sat down in my comfy chair, beer in hand, with every intention of supporting Australia, but as the first (blindingly awful) ball was bowled I knew I couldn't do it. I only follow rugby union and cricket and in those two sports I'll always support England, no matter what. That whole 'anyone but England' attitude exhibited by its next-door neighbours is just an inferiority complex on a national scale - must suck to always play second-fiddle to a far more successful country.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Here we go again.... No Jonny, no world cup in 03. Green and Gold all the way! The Aussies are winners. If you love England so much, why don't you stay here? Us brits want the immigrants to intergrate into our community, same goes with the Aussies.

Originally Posted by tony s
WHO ARE YOU GOING TO BE SHOUTING FOR NEXT SAT. AUS OR ENG.
DECSIONS DECSIONS

Last edited by Bushman; Oct 1st 2007 at 1:08 pm.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 1:05 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm half welsh, living in aus, but will be cheering on england....make of that what you will.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Love it!

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego

Old Oct 1st 2007, 1:27 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bushman
Here we go again.... No Jonny, no world cup in 03. Green and Gold all the way! The Aussies are winners. If you love England so much, why don't you stay here? Us brits want the immigrants to intergrate into our community, same goes with the Aussies.
Get a bleedin grip will ya. I love Australia and will support them all the way but not against my birth country and I wouldn't live there for a gold clock.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 1:58 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bushman
don't see any conflict between integration and supporting a team that represents your heritage...
Old Oct 1st 2007, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Come on you Aussies!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 2:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

Originally Posted by rosscov1970
don't see any conflict between integration and supporting a team that represents your heritage...
i agree entirely. ive even bought my lad and me aussie rugby shirts for when we get over there next week.i cant stop myself from supporting my birth country just like that. i think its harder too, when you play that sport in question. if you can change allegiance just like that your pretty fickle.bit like when you were a kid, changing football teams every other week. FICKLE
Old Oct 1st 2007, 2:42 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I love these threads.......................just so fighty!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 3:00 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony s
"whoever England played I'd go for their opponents. Always have always will."

i love it when you celts say the above.that means we are right under your skin. is it because we are the ONLY NATION IN THE WORLD TO WIN 2 WORLD CUPS,[rugger, footy]and that we pretty much invented any sport worth playing and you hate us for it.

long may it continue
nope, it\s mainly because of that attitude that you just showed proving our point, you think we hate you for winning, but it\s the gloating and thinking you\re better than everybody else and being stuck up your own arses (this is only where sport is concerned i have many good english friends)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.