Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Aus cost of living. Still getting worse ?

Aus cost of living. Still getting worse ?

Old Sep 28th 2011, 11:51 am
Banned

Perthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to all
Default Re: Aus cost of living. Still getting worse ?

Originally Posted by Loch Lomond
Yes new immigrants shouldn't think back on the prices they had in the UK....Sainsbury has a deal just now 2 x 1 Litre Russian Standard Vodka for £24, limit of 4 bottles per customer.
That's got to be bad for your liver.
Not if you drink sensibly as the majority of people do.
Old Sep 28th 2011, 11:54 am
Banned

Perthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Dorothy
'Twas so freakin cold I was almost tempted to snuggle up to the old man. Almost.
Jesus, lucky escape fo the old man hey
Old Sep 28th 2011, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Perthbum
Not if you drink sensibly as the majority of people do.
I can resist everything expect temptation
Old Sep 28th 2011, 4:15 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Loch Lomond
...Sainsbury has a deal just now 2 x 1 Litre Russian Standard Vodka for £24, limit of 4 bottles per customer.
That's got to be bad for your liver.
But great for your social life
Old Sep 29th 2011, 1:30 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

It is more expensive but I'm worth it
Old Sep 29th 2011, 1:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

"russian standard" Oxford english dictionary definition of IRONY
Old Sep 30th 2011, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

flanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to allflanagaj is a name known to all

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Amen to that.

Just live life, apart from the 'big ticket' items life is too short to be wondering if stuff is cheaper elsewhere.

People spend their time waiting for the 'right moment' only to have life slide by in the meantime.

Might as well put on the gravestone 'At least he didn't give it a go because of the relative price of a house'. What a pathetic epitaph to have.
Looking at it that way you have made me think. Actually, your comment has stuck in my mind and you are 100% correct. I spend my life contemplating and putting barriers up which stop me doing stuff.

Thanks for your thought provoking comment