Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Is anyone else feeling affected by the abduction of Maddy McCann?

Is anyone else feeling affected by the abduction of Maddy McCann?

Old May 10th 2007, 11:30 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is anyone else feeling affected by the abduction of Maddy McCann?

Originally Posted by RooksieJ
you still this side of the water mate?
Sure am mate
Old May 10th 2007, 11:34 am
AlexandNeil

themavia will become famous soon enough
Question Is this true

hi there.. to go off the subject alot - my husband doesnt know if he heard right but, he was listening to the radio - in western australia in a small suburb, a man broke in to a twelve years old little girls sleep over and raped all the girls at the sleep over... did this happen? i cant find it on the news anywhere - could someone help me do a search to find out if this is true.
Old May 10th 2007, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: Is this true

Originally Posted by themavia
hi there.. to go off the subject alot - my husband doesnt know if he heard right but, he was listening to the radio - in western australia in a small suburb, a man broke in to a twelve years old little girls sleep over and raped all the girls at the sleep over... did this happen? i cant find it on the news anywhere - could someone help me do a search to find out if this is true.
Nothing at all on the news here?????????
Old May 10th 2007, 12:50 pm
Banned

Brewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by themavia
Arent Bolgers killers lose in perth-didnt one change his name to Dante or something-my mate is a lawyer in the know, says its been hushed up and is true. Scary stuff.
Old May 10th 2007, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
I think her poor parents must be gong through hell at the moment & also blaming themselves. But lets not forget the real monster is the person that took her.

Nicky
Here Here!
Old May 10th 2007, 1:03 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brewerboy1
Arent Bolgers killers lose in perth-didnt one change his name to Dante or something-my mate is a lawyer in the know, says its been hushed up and is true. Scary stuff.
That is an absolute load of crap. Pure scaremongering by the media.
Old May 10th 2007, 1:16 pm
Aussie wannabe!!

LoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really nice

Our local radio station has just announced that 4 good leads have been passed on to the portuguese authorities from crimestoppers uk I hope it turns out to be of some use.
i hope they find her soon
Old May 10th 2007, 1:31 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

I've just had an interesting conversation at work.
2 doctors and 3 nurses in our staff office talking about this.
Us 3 nurses all said we wouldn't have left our kids. Both doctors felt it was reasonable to leave them.
One Doctor (who doesn't have kids) said " you wouldn't check them every half hour at home would you?"
Old May 10th 2007, 1:35 pm

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kapri
I've just had an interesting conversation at work.
2 doctors and 3 nurses in our staff office talking about this.
Us 3 nurses all said we wouldn't have left our kids. Both doctors felt it was reasonable to leave them.
One Doctor (who doesn't have kids) said " you wouldn't check them every half hour at home would you?"
like i said mate, they may be well educated but when it comes to common sense, its nowhere to be found
Old May 10th 2007, 1:37 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

More and more I feel I live in a different universe to other people There's not a lot you can say to a comment like that is there
Old May 10th 2007, 2:20 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Just had a news update on Maddie, a village in spain has been sealed off.

Please let her be OK.
Old May 10th 2007, 2:24 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Just had a news update on Maddie, a village in spain has been sealed off.

Please let her be OK.
nothing yet on radio five live
Old May 10th 2007, 2:33 pm

her parents are in the police station. oh dear God
Old May 10th 2007, 2:37 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by RooksieJ
her parents are in the police station. oh dear God
no , it just said police are not confirming they are looking for two men & a woman , supossedly seen at a fuel station cctv .

thats just come from five live radio at 3.34

no talk of village sealed of or parents at police stn

s.

Last edited by Scott; May 10th 2007 at 3:00 pm.
Old May 10th 2007, 2:37 pm

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
no , it just said police are not confirming they are looking for two men & a woman , supossedly seen at a fuel station cctv .

thats just come from five live radio at 3.34

no talk of village sealed of or parents at police stn

maybe we shouldn't speculate ?
check out sky news

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.