Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anti-Americanism, Anti-Foreigners of any kind?

Anti-Americanism, Anti-Foreigners of any kind?

Old Jan 19th 2011, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anti-Americanism, Anti-Foreigners of any kind?

Originally Posted by BILDER
but I do know that Aborigines detest the N word.
That's because the aborigines are not niggers. They are abos.
Old Jan 19th 2011, 3:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Who the hell do you think you are to dictate to us. ????
And that basically sums up in one sentence why the world hates America.
Old Jan 19th 2011, 3:35 pm

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Going back to your original post.Who did you speak in French to and why French?
Old Jan 19th 2011, 3:36 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deancm_MKII
Well let's be honest here. Australia is not a little backward, it's an effing lot backward!
And let's be honest, compared to a lot of mainland Western Europe, the UK is effing backwards!
Old Jan 19th 2011, 3:40 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Who the hell do you think you are to dictate to us. ????
Because the guy with the biggest stick (or aircraft carrier, ICBM, battleship etc) get's to call the shots. Look up:
British Empire
Roman Empire
Genghis Khan
etc
BE Forum Addict

freebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
And let's be honest, compared to a lot of mainland Western Europe, the UK is effing backwards!
Yep, its so much less tolerant, safe and culturally sophisticated than, say, South Africa?
...giving optimism a go?!

DadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud of

... For anyone with over a high school diploma, I would think that is obvious. ....
Have you considered that 'equality' may no be such an objective thing as you make out? I would argue that its highly subjective and what some people may regard as 'equal' others regard as ridiculously 'unequal' and offensive.

It seems from your arguments that you see 'equality' and a black and white issue (pun intended in this case) - whereas for the rest of the workd it more complex and subtle.
Old Jan 19th 2011, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

BILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud of

That's because the aborigines are not niggers. They are abos.
Case in point.

And that basically sums up in one sentence why the world hates America.
Right...

Originally Posted by ukecadet
Going back to your original post.Who did you speak in French to and why French?
With whom did I speak French to? I swore at the man.
Take a gander:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardon_my_French

Denying that there is no issue, is like denying that climate change has not been exacerbated by man.

Last edited by BILDER; Jan 19th 2011 at 3:46 pm.
Old Jan 19th 2011, 3:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

BILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DadAgain
Have you considered that 'equality' may no be such an objective thing as you make out? I would argue that its highly subjective and what some people may regard as 'equal' others regard as ridiculously 'unequal' and offensive.

It seems from your arguments that you see 'equality' and a black and white issue (pun intended in this case) - whereas for the rest of the workd it more complex and subtle.
I don't see it a simple issue, but simply put, I think that equality is having the same rights and freedoms to do whatever anyone else does in a certain area.
Old Jan 19th 2011, 3:44 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Originally Posted by freebo
Yep, its so much less tolerant, safe and culturally sophisticated than, say, South Africa?
Read my post properly - I never mentioned SA. If you want to do so then that's your issue but irrelevant to my post.
Old Jan 19th 2011, 3:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Here's free American society in action. Let it be a lesson to all of us and a shining example to aspire to.

Old Jan 19th 2011, 3:46 pm
ABCDiamond

Well, it is the same thing in America and the N word. Some blacks call themselves this, but white people and all the other colors (brown, yellow, purple) can't and rightfully don't use these terms.
I suppose if it is done that way in America, then the rest of the word must accept that, as, after all, America is always right...

Old Jan 19th 2011, 3:46 pm
...giving optimism a go?!

DadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud of

...With whom did I speak French to?...
hmmmm wouldnt that be either:

1) With whom did I speak French?
-or-
2) Who did I speak French to?
Old Jan 19th 2011, 3:47 pm
Possum. Amiculum. Latrina

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

Here's free American society in action. Let it be a lesson to all of us and a shining example to aspire to.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_wDdNiYA4zw...SA.groping.jpg
Am I alone in finding that oddly arousing?
Old Jan 19th 2011, 3:48 pm
ABCDiamond

I think that equality is having the same rights and freedoms to do whatever anyone else does in a certain area.
So if it is OK for an Italian to call a Greek a Wog, or a Greek to call an Italian a wog, then using your definition we can all do the same.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.