Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anti-Americanism, Anti-Foreigners of any kind?

Anti-Americanism, Anti-Foreigners of any kind?

Old Jan 21st 2011, 6:21 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anti-Americanism, Anti-Foreigners of any kind?

Originally Posted by snowbunny
The fact that I'm from Texas means I had *more* to overcome in order to give a shit about the rest of the world.
That's because deep down yer a mexican
Old Jan 21st 2011, 6:22 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
That's because deep down yer a mexican
You're right! :-O
Old Jan 21st 2011, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

BILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud of

The fact that I'm from Texas means I had *more* to overcome in order to give a shit about the rest of the world.
Austin though, must be one of the most liberal, yuppie cities in the US, don't ya think?
Old Jan 21st 2011, 6:25 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BILDER
Austin though, must be one of the most liberal, yuppie cities in the US, don't ya think?
Yeah.... but I wasn't born here. I was born and bred MUCH closer to Mexico.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

BILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud of

Yeah.... but I wasn't born here. I was born and bred MUCH closer to Mexico.
El Paso! suburb of Juarez.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 6:28 pm
Lapine Member

El Paso! suburb of Juarez.
Ciudad Juarez, si....

I was born on the Gulf of Mexico.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 6:36 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh shit,the americans have found each other,FIRE IN THE HOLE !!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 21st 2011, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ciudad Juarez, si....

I was born on the Gulf of Mexico.
East Texan huh? Galveston. Only Texan city I know of on the Gulf.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh shit,the americans have found each other,FIRE IN THE HOLE !!!!!!!!!!
I like Tibetans too!
Old Jan 21st 2011, 6:40 pm
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

I hear Little Mosque on the Prairie is quite good. Oh, and you forgot Hockey Night in Canada with Don Cherry and Ron MacLean.
Margaret Atwood! National treasure!

the OH got a hard time in NZ when he opened his mouth...he's Canadian but to a kiwi or aussie it all sounds the same. I think anti-americanism is alive and well in the antipodes...sadly most of it is based on ignorance - i.e. people don't realise that anti-abortionists, crazy right wingers, etc. don't represent all americans.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 6:42 pm
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

i'm with you 1000%.
+ 1
Old Jan 21st 2011, 6:46 pm
FREE TIBET

I like Tibetans too!
Oh that's ok then,could you send some marines to get rid of the chinese then please
Old Jan 21st 2011, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kiwilass
Margaret Atwood! National treasure!

the OH got a hard time in NZ when he opened his mouth...he's Canadian but to a kiwi or aussie it all sounds the same. I think anti-americanism is alive and well in the antipodes...sadly most of it is based on ignorance - i.e. people don't realise that anti-abortionists, crazy right wingers, etc. don't represent all americans.

TBH, I never read any of Atwood's stuff. I'm a man. Maybe I will read em surreptitiously.
Re the bolded stuff: exactly.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh that's ok then,could you send some marines to get rid of the chinese then please
Honestly, I really, really wish we did.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 6:53 pm
FREE TIBET

Honestly, I really, really wish we did.
Well ok,how about refusing to eat anything chinese for the rest of yer life(food that is not people)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.