Ambulance Bill $$$

Old Mar 2nd 2011, 9:13 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ambulance Bill $$$

Originally Posted by paulry
This place is a laugh a minute sometimes
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 9:23 am
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bcworld
http://www.ambulance.vic.gov.au/Families.html

Family Ambulance Cover - $150pa
HCF Vic Ambulance Cover - $61.85pa

HCF Ambulance Cover provides cover for 100% emergency ambulance services, including air ambulance, to the nearest appropriate hospital able to provide the level of care required. You're also covered for non-emergency transport by ambulance, state government services only, up to $5,000 per person per calendar year. With HCF Ambulance Cover you’re covered Australia wide.
That's actually quite handy. I'm in the process of getting rid of my PHI and was wondering about the ambulance cover. I'm currently with HCF so it looks like I can just downgrade to the ambulance only cover. Although I need to see if it's worth keeping the current extras for the dental.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 9:24 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by k1rsty
Well im just gonna wait for them to get in touch i have no money to pay for it but i dont want it hanging over my head or to cause any issues if/ when i get sponsored. I was in the process of sorting out cover but didnt get there in time!!! What happens if i wasnt to pay does any one know???
You end up making the rest of us pay it. I personally don't think I should have to pay because you refuse to cough up for a service you used. If you can afford to apply for a visa then you can afford to pay the money for using the ambulance.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 9:25 am
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
This place is a laugh a minute sometimes
It's not just this place. When I used to work at HP in the UK on large projects we used to buy HP computers from a supplier as they would be cheaper than getting them direct
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 9:28 am
Banned

furbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by k1rsty
Well im just gonna wait for them to get in touch i have no money to pay for it but i dont want it hanging over my head or to cause any issues if/ when i get sponsored. I was in the process of sorting out cover but didnt get there in time!!! What happens if i wasnt to pay does any one know???
go for it mate. I've had at least seven rides so far and I just keep teliing them I ain't payin... They just go away after a while and put the cost on everyone else
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 9:30 am
Banned

furbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of light

HCF Ambulance Cover provides cover for 100% emergency ambulance services, including air ambulance, to the nearest appropriate hospital able to provide the level of care required. You're also covered for non-emergency transport by ambulance, state government services only, up to $5,000 per person per calendar year. With HCF Ambulance Cover you’re covered Australia wide.

Can I phone them up when I need a ride home after a big night on the piss?
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 9:34 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mic n mat
Yup, they send out a pink stretch Hummer.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 9:37 am
Possum. Amiculum. Latrina

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I have no issues with paying for something if it means (in theory only probably) that there are more resources for other things. I honestly think that the other states and territories should do the same as QLD and lump it into the leccy bill. Even if it were in medicare you'd still be paying for it, you just wouldn't have it itemised.
Why not just save your family's disaster 'windfall' or stimulus payment in case at a later date you need to access basic medical services the government can't afford to pay for?
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 9:39 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Turban Explorer
Why not just save your family's disaster 'windfall' or stimulus payment in case at a later date you need to access basic medical services the government can't afford to pay for?
Not had a disaster and the stimulus payment went on daughter's knee surgery. Although what that's got to do with you or why you're suggesting it is beyond me.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 9:40 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mic n mat
ehhhh no, happened to one of our visitors and we had to cough up once he had gone home!! even though we were covered! he wasnt and not on his travel insurance as alcohol related things were not covered.

bloody worst visitor we ever had, i could still strangle him when i thing about it!
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 9:42 am
Account Closed

Not had a disaster and the stimulus payment went on daughter's knee surgery. Although what that's got to do with you or why you're suggesting it is beyond me.
ours went on dental for my daughters
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 9:44 am

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
You end up making the rest of us pay it. I personally don't think I should have to pay because you refuse to cough up for a service you used. If you can afford to apply for a visa then you can afford to pay the money for using the ambulance.
Absolutely right. In fact I'm considering having the original poster bumped off as with an attitude like that she might represent a considerable financial threat to me and mine should she get sick again.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 9:46 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Turban Explorer
Absolutely right. In fact I'm considering having the original poster bumped off as with an attitude like that she might represent a considerable financial threat to me and mine should she get sick again.
I think the op is already in protected custody

and plans to take the piss in some other thread!
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 9:47 am

Not directed at you - directed at your comment 'more resources for other things'.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 9:55 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

A fine example of a decent PH ambo cover Is that on top of your premium? Can anyone get it or do you have to have PH with that provider?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.