Aldi Shoppers

Old Feb 14th 2008, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

gillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud of
Default Aldi Shoppers

Well, after a recent thread on here about not being able to afford to eat in Oz and some very inspiring posts about Aldi I'm off there tomorrow. Can anyone give me a starter on what's good and what's not?
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:00 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aldi Shoppers

Originally Posted by gillysm
Well, after a recent thread on here about not being able to afford to eat in Oz and some very inspiring posts about Aldi I'm off there tomorrow. Can anyone give me a starter on what's good and what's not?
its all shite
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

gillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by aston man
its all shite
Thanks' Ast that's REALLY helpful
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all

Face Cream!!

I kid you not - they are raving about it in the british press! so much so that canny buggers are buying it off the shelves and then reselling it on ebay!

Don't live near one myself - but it can't be all shite
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:18 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

im only jokin,hey have you got aldis here in oz.

i used to build them in the u.k..made a lot of money out of old aldi
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Help me please - the only thing I know is good is nappies and my 15yr old just wont wear them
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by aston man
im only jokin,hey have you got aldis here in oz.

i used to build them in the u.k..made a lot of money out of old aldi
They're in Qld but not Perth, not sure about other places.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all

some women at work go and they like there fruit/veg - although I am sure someone said they sold banans that had been frozen although I am not sure if they were just winding me up!

'spose you have just got to give it a go. The are everywhere in the UK and Euro. In the Uk they have the big hyper type markets to compete against - hail to the alter of Walmart/Asda, but if the markets not that brilliant out there to start with what have you got to lose?

let us now how you get on - we are coming out to brisbane in April so I might have to nip in myself
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:31 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

They're in Qld but not Perth, not sure about other places.
medion pc`s top gear

http://www.aldi.com.au/au/html/company/3389.htm
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

Chocolate - their 70% cocoa stuff.

To late now, but at Christmas their Luxury Cherry Stollen.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Twin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud of

See you there
Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:08 am
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Got some cherry chocs last weekend yum yum

Pop round you can have some

Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:11 am
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes, thats was fab !

Originally Posted by lesleys

Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Their minced beef is a much nicer consistency than Safeway's and cheaper.
Baby wipes are good. Feta cheese in jars is the same as the sell in Safeway but a couple of dollars cheaper.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:14 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lesleys

make your own its easy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.