After 19 months....

Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:20 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool After 19 months....

The flights have been booked for March 2008 with Singapore Airlines.

I feel excited, scared, emotional, scared of leaving my Dad, I want my Mum and I cant wait to see Gobbyjock.

Makes sense? Not bloody likely!

We have got good flights though and if anyone can recommend an overnight hotel in Singapore then that would be nice.

And if anyone else would like to add to the mish mash of emotions that they felt once they hit the 'submit' button on the airline site then please feel free so I know Im not totally mad.
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:22 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: After 19 months....

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

I feel excited, scared, emotional, scared of leaving my Dad, I want my Mum and I cant wait to see Gobbyjock.

We have got good flights though and if anyone can recommend an overnight hotel in Singapore then that would be nice.

And if anyone else would like to add to the mish mash of emotions that they felt once they hit the 'submit' button on the airline site then please feel free so I know Im not totally mad.

Good luck to you babe!

Your Dad will be fine after a bit, and you know your mum is always with you.

And it does all make sense. Hope you have a fab and easy flight!
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:22 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

What??

Have I missed something??

is this THE flight?
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:26 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
What??

Have I missed something??

is this THE flight?
(gulp)

It is THE flight Matt, THE big fat Daddy of all flights, one way ticket on a big plane from heathrow.
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:27 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

(gulp)

It is THE flight Matt, THE big fat Daddy of all flights, one way ticket on a big plane from heathrow.
Bloody hell babe!!
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:30 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Bloody hell babe!!
I know, big fat bloody hells.

This is the strangest feeling in the world - ever. I havent felt this weird since two weeks ago when I got pissed in Etosha and saw 10 elephants when there were only one.
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of

Booking the tickets was quite final, but when they arrived by post a couple of days ago was so, so real

The reality of a leaving party with 200 family and friends in just under 4 weeks is closing in now too.

The checklist reads...saturday 20th Leaving bash, Sunday 21 final goodbyes and my sister takes our dog to live in his new home Monday the shippers are in and we move into temporary accommodation until we leave Exmouth on Sunday 4th Nov to go to London. We fly Nov 5th 10pm out with a bang on Fireworks night....and it probably sounds like it is all so planned but actually it is so so so not and everything is all over the place. My mum has just signed our guest book on our website and it hurt like hell. Apart from all of this a normal week in our house lol!!!!

Thanks for letting me have an ickle moment. I am sure it helps......
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:32 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

(gulp)

great news for you guys

and gordon, does he have a ticket?
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:36 pm

Originally Posted by TruBrit
great news for you guys

and gordon, does he have a ticket?
Very sore subject at the moment, no he doesnt. But things are changing all the time for us so that too could change.

Even if he joined us later on when we have a rental. But at the moment nothing is sorted.

Anyone who would like to have a 'Jesus Christ moment' of their own, please put them down so we can compare our moments together.
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Great news Scary isn't it.

This will be my second time and I am still bloody petrified

So many emotions, they are all over the place from one day to the next. Just go with the flow as much as you can. Make sure you take time out once in a while cause it can be all you think about, you head needs a break.

Welcome to the rollercoaster.

Mandy
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:40 pm
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats on booking the tickets! Hope you can get your mojo back again now it's really, really, real!!
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:41 pm

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2
Great news Scary isn't it.

This will be my second time and I am still bloody petrified

So many emotions, they are all over the place from one day to the next. Just go with the flow as much as you can. Make sure you take time out once in a while cause it can be all you think about, you head needs a break.

Welcome to the rollercoaster.

Mandy
I was trying to upload my Africa videos when Mr PP said to book the tickets. I reckon I shall have a bath and then come and lose myself in my Namibia videos.

So much to organise now, thank god I dont have a house to sell or kids to worry about, that must be so difficult.

Have you booked your tickets Mandy? - when do you fly?
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:42 pm
Straw Man.

I know, big fat bloody hells.

This is the strangest feeling in the world - ever. I havent felt this weird since two weeks ago when I got pissed in Etosha and saw 10 elephants when there were only one.
I cant believe its happening!!

That's such good news, no, its bloody flucking amazing news!!
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:43 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant Sam

There are some fantastic hotles in Singapore and very cheap. We are staying at the Merchant court in January
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:51 pm

Originally Posted by Issie
Brilliant Sam

There are some fantastic hotles in Singapore and very cheap. We are staying at the Merchant court in January
How much does it work out for two people and one night? We didnt plan it, its just worked out we get the flight the next day and it suits us with the timing and jetlag which I usually get.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.