After 19 months....

Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:56 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: After 19 months....

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
One of my friends always said we would never go and how everyone says they will migrate to Oz. When I told her the other day, she went very very quiet.

Sometimes I wonder if by emigrating and making such a dramatic change in your life, you are giving those around you an uncomfortable reminder about something?
You know it's funny the shock I've seen in my friend's faces when I've told them we've booked the flights...it's been going on for a long time and I genuinely think they thought we'd never actually go. Comments such as 'oh, you're going then' kind of confirm it

I agree....an uncomfortable remind it seems to be.....
Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:02 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I've no idea about the luggage. When we moved we couldn't even get BA to give us an increased allowance - 2 extra cases cost us 500 quid. :curse:
Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:17 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seasider
Sorry, I've no idea about the luggage. When we moved we couldn't even get BA to give us an increased allowance - 2 extra cases cost us 500 quid. :curse:
I quite like that Sentosa resort, we have ages to plan that yet.

Ive got to sort out one way travel insurance this week, you cant seem to be able to book that far ahead with singapore hotels.

Im waiting on Singapore Airlines to reply to my email about luggage allowance and Im also trying to work out how much my laptop will take out of my hand luggage allowance.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:23 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Just had my email back from Singapore Airlines confirming 40kg baggage allowance
Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of

I quite like that Sentosa resort, we have ages to plan that yet.

Ive got to sort out one way travel insurance this week, you cant seem to be able to book that far ahead with singapore hotels.

Im waiting on Singapore Airlines to reply to my email about luggage allowance and Im also trying to work out how much my laptop will take out of my hand luggage allowance.
The post office have insured us one way. Cost £50 for a family of 4. I struggled to get anyone to insure us
Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:51 am

Originally Posted by Josie1100
The post office have insured us one way. Cost £50 for a family of 4. I struggled to get anyone to insure us
Someone posted a link on here for one way insurance.

We are going to insure ourselves for a month - its about 50quid.

www.duinsure.com (think thats it)
Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
You know it's funny the shock I've seen in my friend's faces when I've told them we've booked the flights...it's been going on for a long time and I genuinely think they thought we'd never actually go. Comments such as 'oh, you're going then' kind of confirm it

I agree....an uncomfortable remind it seems to be.....
Exactly what my mum said when I told her the visa had been given
Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of

Someone posted a link on here for one way insurance.

We are going to insure ourselves for a month - its about 50quid.

www.duinsure.com (think thats it)
sorry I didn't have a chance to read all the thread!!!!

I never realised there were so many things you have to do like one way insurance doh!!!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 10:15 am

Originally Posted by Josie1100
sorry I didn't have a chance to read all the thread!!!!

I never realised there were so many things you have to do like one way insurance doh!!!
We are defo going to organise that and get ourselves covered for a month after landing.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

We are defo going to organise that and get ourselves covered for a month after landing.
Luckily my hubbies new job have sorted all of that out for when we arrive. They have covered us for health insurance for the 5 day flight and stopover but our suitcases were not covered!!!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 10:51 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant believe i've missed this, pinch me is this a BE dream

PP when did you get your visa

Oh who cares CONGRATULATIONS, enjoy these moments, dont waste them worrying
Old Sep 25th 2007, 10:52 am

Originally Posted by Margaret3
I cant believe i've missed this, pinch me is this a BE dream

PP when did you get your visa

Oh who cares CONGRATULATIONS, enjoy these moments, dont waste them worrying
I got it two weeks ago when Abdel and I were in Namibia. My email wasnt working, phone not working and The Lombard could only contact me through BE.

I nearly peed myself
Old Sep 25th 2007, 10:55 am
Account Closed

I got it two weeks ago when Abdel and I were in Namibia. My email wasnt working, phone not working and The Lombard could only contact me through BE.

I nearly peed myself
my gawd, i was getting bored with BE, then this goes and appens, cant wait to read of your adventures, whatever happened to sorcheris the ole gal in perth
Old Sep 25th 2007, 10:56 am

Originally Posted by Margaret3
my gawd, i was getting bored with BE, then this goes and appens, cant wait to read of your adventures, whatever happened to sorcheris the ole gal in perth
Shes just got her house to sell, shes been doing it up and then shell be out there.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 10:57 am
Account Closed

Shes just got her house to sell, shes been doing it up and then shell be out there.
tell her i was asking for her, i pm'd her a few times, but thought she must ave dropped off the face of scotland

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.