Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

3 Years on , back in UK

3 Years on , back in UK

Old Aug 6th 2006, 5:28 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 Years on , back in UK

Originally Posted by Deer Hunter
It was on channel 7 at about 12:00 (night) on Mondays. It's easy to download off bit torrent though.
I may check it out thanks
Old Aug 6th 2006, 5:29 am
Account Closed

Deer Hunter is an unknown quantity at this point

If you remind me next curry night I can burn you a DVD.
Old Aug 6th 2006, 5:29 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
FPMSL

It's one of those moments when you think "jeezus wept"

I also liked the one with the consultant. Either Gareth or David brought in their guitar. And the one where David's made redundant and he's dressed as a big bird

Whole series is priceless
Love the one when his meeting a blind date in a pub and he turns to the interviewer and says "oh! for f* cks sake"
Old Aug 6th 2006, 5:36 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deer Hunter
If you remind me next curry night I can burn you a DVD.
Thank you
Old Aug 6th 2006, 5:39 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ransi
Love the one when his meeting a blind date in a pub and he turns to the interviewer and says "oh! for f* cks sake"
Oh aye...I forgot about that one

Doesn't he say something like "I hope my blind date isn't that fat bird over there"<smiling>.....and then his face changes when he realises it is

If I remember right, at the end of the night he tells her she's fat and ugly and doesn't want to see her again, and she tells him he's no oil painting either .....LOL
Old Aug 6th 2006, 5:51 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Oh aye...I forgot about that one

Doesn't he say something like "I hope my blind date isn't that fat bird over there"<smiling>.....and then his face changes when he realises it is

If I remember right, at the end of the night he tells her she's fat and ugly and doesn't want to see her again, and she tells him he's no oil painting either .....LOL
He end's up telling her facts cos he's so bored

I just love 'em all
Old Aug 6th 2006, 6:11 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Have you run away with cresta and opened up your own brewery Polly
Now THAT would be telling
Old Aug 6th 2006, 6:12 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Drinking in the afternoon, it's not clever!
You could've joined in (good luck with the interview btw!)
Old Aug 6th 2006, 6:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
Why are people groupies cos they agree with someone? or more to the point see where that person is coming from
I wish I knew

Only time anyone threw their knickers at me, was so I could add them to the wash.
Old Aug 6th 2006, 6:27 am

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
I wish I knew

Only time anyone threw their knickers at me, was so I could add them to the wash.
I told you the other week to get closer to the stage
Old Aug 6th 2006, 6:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Thanks mate

Do you watch curb your enthusiam, Larry David is a comedy genius.

Nope.... I'll watch out for it though.... I'm having all sorts of trouble downloading the shows I want.

Cannot get onto Nova UK.... I really wanted to get that show from Blackpool _ Funland
Old Aug 6th 2006, 6:38 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Now THAT would be telling
Who are you kidding.

You two would drink it as fast as you made it
Old Aug 6th 2006, 6:39 am

Nope.... I'll watch out for it though.... I'm having all sorts of trouble downloading the shows I want.

Cannot get onto Nova UK.... I really wanted to get that show from Blackpool _ Funland

Yeah I know it's trial and error
Old Aug 6th 2006, 6:42 am

Tried to PM you your box is full.
Old Aug 6th 2006, 6:59 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

FPMSL

It's one of those moments when you think "jeezus wept"

I also liked the one with the consultant. Either Gareth or David brought in their guitar. And the one where David's made redundant and he's dressed as a big bird

Whole series is priceless
When Gareth enters the room and the consultant asks...

“Gareth, quick test exercise, ultimate fantasy?”
“hmm?”
“We’re just doing the ultimate fantasy, we’re all doing it.”
“Two lesbians probably, sisters. I’m just watching.”
“oh, um, Tim? Do you have one?”
“I’d never thought I’d have to say this, but can I hear more from Gareth please?”

Sorry to repeat that from the other day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.