Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

3 Years on , back in UK

3 Years on , back in UK

Old Aug 5th 2006, 11:49 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 Years on , back in UK

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Answered in a round about way. Not always direct.
Just take him out the back and shoot him then.....
Old Aug 5th 2006, 11:54 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by hevs
Just take him out the back and shoot him then.....
Pardon.
Old Aug 5th 2006, 11:56 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Pardon.
If theres a law against it (twas an attempt a humour. I'll get me coat )
Old Aug 5th 2006, 11:59 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

(twas an attempt a humour. I'll get me coat )
Would madam like some help with the door ?
Old Aug 5th 2006, 12:03 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by Bix
Would madam like some help with the door ?
I'm pregnant not armless NO!
Old Aug 5th 2006, 12:05 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kimka
Nope there's never any need for nastiness but as far as I saw (pages 1 - 10) it wasn't him (PB) who'd been nasty. PB had merely expressed an opinion about England versus OZ but some people seem to have taken this as a personal insult and then resorted to name calling, he however had remained polite, a little sarcastic perhaps(and in the circumstances understandably so IMO) but polite all the same

*awaits backlash* :scared:
It's nice to have a good stand-up row now and then - I'm sure he didn't lose any sleep over any responses, including my own - and I sure as hell know I didn't. I had heard talk of PB previously and, prior to his reappearance did read some of his old posts. For someone that courts controversy I was expecting more to be honest - bit of sparring, to-and-fro, not (as Cas said) the same old lines trotted out like he had macro set-up in his browser. Think Arkon, who shares very similar views to PB, Plankton and co (though about a different part of Oz), does a far better job on that front and I'm pretty certain he doesn't take any of the bollocks on this forum seriously either. That said, I can see how someone new to the site would read it that way. As others have pointed out on many occasions - nobody's holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read and nobody's forcing you to respond either. They're just other people's views - the fact that they hold them doesn't mean anything at the end of the day. There's no right or wrong - just you and yours.
Old Aug 5th 2006, 12:06 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pregnant not armless NO!

I was just wondering if you wanted me to hold the paint can
Old Aug 5th 2006, 12:09 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Hutch
It's nice to have a good stand-up row now and then - I'm sure he didn't lose any sleep over any responses, including my own - and I sure as hell know I didn't. I had heard talk of PB previously and, prior to his reappearance did read some of his old posts. For someone that courts controversy I was expecting more to be honest - bit of sparring, to-and-fro, not (as Cas said) the same old lines trotted out like he had macro set-up in his browser. Think Arkon, who shares very similar views to PB, Plankton and co (though about a different part of Oz), does a far better job on that front and I'm pretty certain he doesn't take any of the bollocks on this forum seriously either. That said, I can see how someone new to the site would read it that way. As others have pointed out on many occasions - nobody's holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read and nobody's forcing you to respond either. They're just other people's views - the fact that they hold them doesn't mean anything at the end of the day. There's no right or wrong - just you and yours.

Shattered my illusion.
I thought everything posted on here was truth
Guess I will have to make up my own mind.
Old Aug 5th 2006, 12:09 pm

If theres a law against it (twas an attempt a humour. I'll get me coat )
Aah sorry Hevs I missed it.
Old Aug 5th 2006, 12:19 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Aah sorry Hevs I missed it.
not surprised. It was feeble (but i'm ill so please be lenient )
Old Aug 5th 2006, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

Kimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Hutch
I'm not quite sure what you mean by this?

In my original post I said this was the first exciting thread I'd come across...the post you've quoted was in response to Gcas saying 'there's no need for nastiness'...I personally don't agree with name calling, it shows lack of imagination and intelligence and under the circumstances I think PB took it very well
Old Aug 5th 2006, 12:21 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

not surprised. It was feeble (but i'm ill so please be lenient )
What do I need to catch to understand your humour ?
Old Aug 5th 2006, 12:22 pm

Originally Posted by Wife Beater
I guess Perth's loss is Brizzys gain.
So you're PB now living in Brisbane?
Old Aug 5th 2006, 12:26 pm

So you're PB now living in Brisbane?
Sorry just caught your post #507.
Old Aug 5th 2006, 12:26 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by Bix
What do I need to catch to understand your humour ?
A Zebra

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.