Old Aug 4th 2006, 12:13 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 3 Years on , back in UK

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Thought that was Celestial Annie then. :scared:
muuuwaaaahaaaaa .. nope
Old Aug 4th 2006, 12:14 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
Beginning to come back.....

Start a thread ......of our PMs ?? :scared:
I was gonna call the thread "Ask Carl" ...if Cas dont know
Old Aug 4th 2006, 12:14 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Wish I was West Side.

And as it just so happens.....
RIght handed?
Old Aug 4th 2006, 12:15 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ransi
I wanted Possums to have a taste of what we had...cruel I know
what you on about
Old Aug 4th 2006, 12:15 pm
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by possoms
what you on about
Ask Carl
Old Aug 4th 2006, 12:16 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

I was gonna call the thread "Ask Carl" ...if Cas dont know
*splutter*
Old Aug 4th 2006, 12:17 pm
Cheeky member

*splutter*
tis done
Old Aug 4th 2006, 12:18 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Ask Carl
What does Carl know about it?
Old Aug 4th 2006, 12:18 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

RIght handed?
Always swing to the port side.
Old Aug 4th 2006, 12:19 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northerner
Knowledge? Aha ha ahaaa haaa ha ha aha..... ha........ Ha..... er.....

Still having trouble finding ignore - where abouts is it in the profile??? Think I've gone blind....

Graham
Try looking in your own profile 'My Profile' then scroll down left hand side of page says Manage Buddy/Ignore lists - then just type name of person in you want to ignore.
Cheeky member

What does Carl know about it?
He'll know the response.
Cheeky member

Always swing to the port side.
Im a middly is there a name? Shall I ask Carl?
Old Aug 4th 2006, 12:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommie bastard
I gathered that if I worked at what i had in the UK I would have been no less happy than traveling to find utopia , most of us immo's are seeking what we already have .
I regret nothing as the past cannot change and am now wiser .

Nothing wrong with those thoughts and words. A lot of people that start the migration process are escaping things that exist in everyday life anywhere. I've given plenty of thought recently to what life would be like for me in the UK, especially after last years trip after 16 years away. I'm still well entrenched on the treadmill of life, having 2 younger kids later in life.

Hence my conclusion, Melbourne's not so bad, Easy in fact... even after 26 years here, it's grand enough to have plenty of places I haven't been to yet. In fact I believe if Melbourne were suddenly uprooted and placed somewhere in the UK, it would automatically become the 2nd best city in the UK after London.... Certainly the 2nd biggest.

So why try and escape the humdrum and tedium of life that the responsibility of having a young family, making ones horizons feel narrow for something which inevitably would be similar.

I do aim to try and retire to both countries though... Because I know I would miss Aussie too much to try a one way return to the UK.
Old Aug 4th 2006, 12:20 pm
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pommie bastard
No did not , but met loads of Poms who had and finished up in Perth , sad to say .They all seemed to think Perth had the only true Aussie life style , boring and bloody pointless life stuck at the arse end of nowhere in a faceless land.
so good to hear the truth at last. People on here get so upset when u express ur opinion. Have a drink on me u lucky sod back in The UK..
Old Aug 4th 2006, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Wrong again... in fact Melbourne is Currently 4th place destination after Perth...Brisbane and Sydney.....
Melbourne is about as exciting as watching paint dry. Countries and cities that score high on "lifestyle" are deadly dull. Adelaide (incest capital of mainland Oz), Melbourne, Luxembourg...In fact Lux may be even more boring than Oz, but at least it's easy to travel somewhere with a heartbeat. Melbourne is a 2nd-rate European wannabee city.

Of course, Oz has the added benefit of an inferiority complex. Pray tell, do they still have that crass sign in Melbourne that tells star-struck visitors that it was voted the world's most liveable city?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.