Reload this Page >

3 Years on , back in UK

3 Years on , back in UK

Old Aug 5th 2006, 10:41 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 3 Years on , back in UK

Originally Posted by hevs
If you read his stuff hes only nasty when people come on and bite and start being nasty to him. He generalises and calls people dreamers and immos etc and its so funny to watch people bite. EVERY friggin time He is the master for sure.

I have a respect for the guy. He spent 10 years in a place he never jelled with and had the balls to stand up and say "You know what? This place is crap! I,m off" (my apostrophe key is dead!) Weather or not people agree with his sentiments or find them boring is irrelevant cos to him, thats his opinion. Same as all those of us here that love it can say we do, as can those who THINK they,re gonna love it rant on and say to him stuff like "you deserve to back in the UK" blah blah.

PB is entertaining cos it works everytime He,s also an intelligent, witty guy who calls a spade a spade and if people took off their blinkers and read between the flying insults they could actually learn a thing or two

But thats just my opinion
I'm actually not disagreeing....what I'm saying ...and have said directly to him - is that I'd like to see whether he can talk about anything else....the whole thread was getting repetitive.
Surely if he is that intelligent and witty...he can go above the insults???
Old Aug 5th 2006, 10:46 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

As i said hun, just my opinion. You'll need to read a few older posts to form and informed opinion on that one i suppose
Hello petal

Hope you are OK and looking after yersens

Yeh, PB was before my time. I have read his stuff and I respect his views as I would anyones although personally, I don't relate to them.

There are some people in life who just rub others up the wrong way.

PB seems to have perfected it as an art
Old Aug 5th 2006, 10:51 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CasG
Some people look for a reaction Cas. And they get one.

If you want intelligence and whit...look within
Old Aug 5th 2006, 10:55 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

I'm actually not disagreeing....what I'm saying ...and have said directly to him - is that I'd like to see whether he can talk about anything else....the whole thread was getting repetitive.
Why should he

Don't get me wrong i'm not having a go but he expressed HIS opinion and was heartily slated for it. He answered most sensible questions with very succinct answers. Theres only so many ways you can say you hated Aus
Old Aug 5th 2006, 10:57 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wife Beater
Just want to thanl you PB as it was your posts that made us choose brizzy.
Good on ya.
Perth is heartbroken
Old Aug 5th 2006, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

Kimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to behold

hmmm.....does tend to lead to repetition.....

There is no need for nastiness...he'll either go too far, and get banned...but more likely be kept on, as other, similar people have, due to them being a source of entertainment to the masses.
Nope there's never any need for nastiness but as far as I saw (pages 1 - 10) it wasn't him (PB) who'd been nasty. PB had merely expressed an opinion about England versus OZ but some people seem to have taken this as a personal insult and then resorted to name calling, he however had remained polite, a little sarcastic perhaps(and in the circumstances understandably so IMO) but polite all the same

*awaits backlash* :scared:
Old Aug 5th 2006, 10:59 am
Account Closed

Why should he

Don't get me wrong i'm not having a go but he expressed HIS opinion and was heartily slated for it. He answered most sensible questions with very succinct answers. Theres only so many ways you can say you hated Aus
Exactly my point
It's the amount of times he expressed his opinion that made it a bit boring...shame really....
Old Aug 5th 2006, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

Kimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to beholdKimka is a splendid one to behold

Exactly my point
It's the amount of times he expressed his opinion that made it a bit boring...shame really....
I think he merely answered the 100 or so people who disagreed with him
Old Aug 5th 2006, 11:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Kimka
Fair comment...suppose putting 'see above' would have been far worse

Still like to see what else he can talk about
Old Aug 5th 2006, 11:13 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Hi Polly

Good, thanks for asking, just bopping along, word got out that PB had posted - 30 odd pages in the space of a couple of days, good going I'd say.

Hope everything is well with you and yours.

Diane
Old Aug 5th 2006, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

Fair comment...suppose putting 'see above' would have been far worse

Still like to see what else he can talk about
lol yeah 34 pages of 'see above' would have been a bit much!
Old Aug 5th 2006, 11:14 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Thats what i meant
Old Aug 5th 2006, 11:29 am
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Perth is heartbroken
I guess Perth's loss is Brizzys gain.
Old Aug 5th 2006, 11:42 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Answered in a round about way. Not always direct.
Old Aug 5th 2006, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by turtletom
That will Dink Dank DO for me mate!

Quit agreeing and do somehting! or else shut the **** up Tom

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.