Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

2nd Indian found dead

2nd Indian found dead

Old Jan 8th 2010, 7:37 am
Banned

WillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2nd Indian found dead

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
You must have lived in some very dull and unpopulated areas.

Every city in the Western World has these problems.

Unless your deliberately trying to antognise... which seems to be your modus operandi. not exactly a clever thread to try and gain that kind of attention, unless you have your own issues.

So where have you lived WB ?
Lots of places in the bush, now Canberra (where I can walk in any park at any time of day or night and never see "others"). Also ages ago in Adelaide, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne.

Sydney is my least favourite place in Australia. I have to be paid well to go there and get out just as quick as is decent. I don't visit Melbourne because I imagine it to be similar these days.
Old Jan 8th 2010, 7:40 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WillBlack
Lots of places in the bush, now Canberra (where I can walk in any park at any time of day or night and never see "others"). Also ages ago in Adelaide, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne.

Sydney is my least favourite place in Australia. I have to be paid well to go there and get out just as quick as is decent. I don't visit Melbourne because I imagine it to be similar these days.
Canberra eh,that say's a lot about you,lot's of stones to live under there
Old Jan 8th 2010, 7:51 am
Banned

WillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Canberra eh,that say's a lot about you,lot's of stones to live under there
Do take it then that you living in one of the foresaid shitholes?
Old Jan 8th 2010, 7:56 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Do take it then that you living in one of the foresaid shitholes?
Im living which is more than i can say for Canberra.
Old Jan 8th 2010, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

INDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really nice

This article tries to explain the reactions in the Indian community
http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/stories/s2787287.htm
Old Jan 8th 2010, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
I am wondering how the Indian community feel about the sentence imposed on this taxi driver.
3 months jail time for sexually molesting his 13 year old female passenger, in school uniform, whilst taking her to her grandmothers house.
Completely wrong. How do I feel? I feel the ba$tard should have been castrated and hung. That's how I feel.:curse:

A crime is a crime no matter who commits it. A good deterrent would be very very severe punishment.
Old Jan 8th 2010, 8:28 am
Living in the mountains

earlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to all

More fuel for the fire?
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1225817208357
Old Jan 8th 2010, 8:44 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by earlybird
Likening the Australian police to the Ku Klux Clan, because they haven't yet confirmed if it was racial or not, does appear like fuel for a fire.

The police have a duty to investigate, not make wild decisions based on media statements.

Old Jan 8th 2010, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by earlybird
Its a disgrace that whenever such heinous crime is comitted, instead of focussing on nabbing the culprits - focus gets shifted to
1. Racism or not
2. Political reactions Vs Media Outcry
3. Foreign relations
4. Online fighting and mud slinging

What good will it do for the departed soul and his family...

We should rather focus on making parks and streets safer, other than blaming the person saying he did wrong by going into a park. More ridiculously blaming Indians of migrating to Australia.

Last edited by mpgrewal; Jan 8th 2010 at 8:53 am. Reason: addition
Old Jan 8th 2010, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by INDOAUS
This article tries to explain the reactions in the Indian community
http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/stories/s2787287.htm
Good article.......
Old Jan 8th 2010, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

husaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by IndieG
Completely wrong. How do I feel? I feel the ba$tard should have been castrated and hung. That's how I feel.:curse:

A crime is a crime no matter who commits it. A good deterrent would be very very severe punishment.
Castrate and don't hang would have been more severe I guess ....
Old Jan 8th 2010, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by husaing
Castrate and don't hang would have been more severe I guess ....
I didn't say hung until death...
Old Jan 8th 2010, 9:01 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
Its a disgrace that whenever such heinous crime is comitted, instead of focussing on nabbing the culprits - focus gets shifted to
1. Racism or not
3. Foreign relations

We should rather focus on making parks and streets safer, other than blaming the person saying he did wrong by going into a park. More ridiculously blaming Indians of migrating to Australia.
If you'd read what I put you'd see that I didn't actually blame him but I did and do feel that if you put yourself at risk unnecessarily, it's more luck than judgement if you come out of that situation safely.

I agree that parks should be made safer but one way to do that is for the majority of law abiding citizens to avoid them, the 'bad guys' then would have no one to abuse or attack. It's not like you'd be missing anything by not using the park after dark especially in areas that are known to be needing a clear up.
Old Jan 8th 2010, 9:05 am
Banned

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
1. Racism or not
3. Foreign relations

The focus shows who is in charge of Australia's immigration. Commercial interests who want more Indian "students" and to get them citizenship is offered. Anything to grease the gravy train.
Old Jan 8th 2010, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

The focus shows who is in charge of Australia's immigration. Commercial interests who want more Indian "students" and to get them citizenship is offered. Anything to grease the gravy train.
I agree with you on this. Any wonder that the shady "education" sector is a multi-billion dollar industry? My dd is already making noises about not wanting to go to Uni in Australia

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.