Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

2nd Indian found dead

2nd Indian found dead

Old Jan 9th 2010, 12:58 pm
ABCDiamond

Default Re: 2nd Indian found dead

Originally Posted by pinkpik
If they dont think about their families then its truly unfortunate.
These low life thugs are not the unfortunate ones, their victims are.

Old Jan 9th 2010, 1:02 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by SecretHero
Racist attacks in Canada are not limited to Indians.
It is a bit difficult finding details on race attacks in Canada, keep coming up with things like Cherokee Indians etc...

Old Jan 9th 2010, 1:03 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WillBlack
My Australian computer spell checks well, it is the British Expats site that is crap.

I honestly don't know why you bother with BE at all. You're not a British Expat, you don't appear to have any relations who are, you don't like migrants and you consider the site crap. You wouldn't be here just to get your jollies would you???????

Originally Posted by La Vida loca
Amazing this................

Let the extemist fight it out amongs themselves, they are a total of around 0.00001% of any population yet grab the headlines.......and the news sensationalises everything that makes it worse, shame on you...

Poor lad loses his wife and we all continue to fight over it...
Do you consider this fighting? I don't, I call it discussion. It may be going round in circles and not achieving much but it's certainly not fighting.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 1:04 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by La Vida loca
shame on you...

Poor lad loses his wife and we all continue to fight over it...
A good point.

Old Jan 9th 2010, 1:11 pm
Banned

WillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I honestly don't know why you bother with BE at all. You're not a British Expat, you don't appear to have any relations who are, you don't like migrants and you consider the site crap. You wouldn't be here just to get your jollies would you???????
To keep informed of what immigrants are coming to my country and what they get up to when here. I started from curious indifference and am drifting towards mild dislike.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 1:14 pm
ABCDiamond

To keep informed of what immigrants are coming to my country and what they get up to when here. I started from curious indifference and am drifting towards mild dislike.
You will only see a very minute % of Migrants on here though. So don't let it cloud your view too much. And remember, some of them/us go back

Old Jan 9th 2010, 1:15 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

If I were you I'd get out before it becomes hate. That wouldn't be healthy.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 1:35 pm
Banned

WillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond repute

Quite.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 1:57 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Too late.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 2:04 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quite.
Yer stone is waiting
Old Jan 9th 2010, 2:11 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Too late.
I merely pity those affected by long term beer drinking unless they hang around in parks and attack people. Then mild dislike turns to disgust.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I read recently how much it costs per day to keep a young offender in custody. The costs are staggering!
Pampering the evil, damn! With growing rents in Melbourne, hoodlams find it a welcome move to be in jail for sometime where accomodation is better and food is free.

Loot as long as you can and when get caught, get a better place to live. Kudos to such a system Now I got the answer that why crimes on Indians are rampant and no conviction is being made.

Last edited by mpgrewal; Jan 9th 2010 at 2:36 pm.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Another example of why bashers are not arrested.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/ma...0110-m0b4.html
The alleged attacker has been charged with intentionally causing serious injury, recklessly causing serious injury and other assault-related matters.

He was released on bail.

Now this person attacked innocents with machette. They did a brave job by catching him. And what police did, released him. WOW...
Old Jan 9th 2010, 2:48 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
Pampering the evil, damn! With growing rents in Melbourne, hoodlams find it a welcome move to be in jail for sometime where accomodation is better and food is free.

Loot as long as you can and when get caught, get a better place to live. Kudos to such a system Now I got the answer that why crimes on Indians are rampant and no conviction is being made.
If Indians don't like the risk of being victims of crime, they can not travel to Australia or leave Australia permanently. Similarly naturalized Australians of Indian descent.

Australians of Indian descent with no right to Indian residency should drop the Indian ethnicism and consider how to improve security for all Australians not just their ethnic gang.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 2:58 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
Another example of why bashers are not arrested.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/ma...0110-m0b4.html
The alleged attacker has been charged with intentionally causing serious injury, recklessly causing serious injury and other assault-related matters.

He was released on bail.

Now this person attacked innocents with machette. They did a brave job by catching him. And what police did, released him. WOW...
First off you don't know for a fact that the 'innocents' were innocent but regardless of that, the Police have their hands tied with regard what they can and can't do and I'll think you'll find it was a judge or magistrate who released him on bail and for all we know, there could be a very good reason for it.

It could also be a totally stupid thing to do but we don't know the hows and whys of one small article.

One reason why I don't like people getting stressed and angry about things like this until they know the full and true facts.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.