Next Meet-up

Old Jun 17th 2009, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road
Default Next Meet-up

Hi Everyone,

I started a new thread because the last one was infected with a troll

Sounds like people are ready to try and meet up again. Great! I think we're going to go to Scarlett this time, to accommodate our friends up in the west & north. Shines, I hope that's still not too far for you!

Now, let's settle on a date. How does Saturday, June 27 sound to people?

If you're interested, please let me know either by PM or by reply to this thread, as we often need a reservation at Scarlett.

If anyone would like to suggest a different place and/or time, please feel free! I am not clinging to this position of social director and I am able to share (or hand it over entirely if necessary!)

Looking forward to meeting more of you

Foxy
Old Jun 17th 2009, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

vikki85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Next Meet-up

I am not over until July 5th so will be unable to make this one. Once I have had a few weeks to settle back in, I will defo be up for the next meet up. Have fun.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 3:14 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute

sorry girls. . I'm away for this one.. going to the UK then cruising the Baltic.. dream holiday... will need a job after we get back...

have a good time. see you on the next meet-up.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

expat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really nice

Would love to meet up - but not over till June 29th.....i'll be around until the end of August, so hopefully catch you all the next time!!
Old Jun 18th 2009, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

shines will become famous soon enoughshines will become famous soon enough

Why don't we make it early July so Vikki can come too? Scarletts is good for me, I shall apply for my visa to leave the North in advance

S

ooh and Expat will be around too.. Sunnie is too busy having fun!
Old Jun 18th 2009, 5:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Great idea Shines!

Then we can be sure more of us can attend.

July 3 or 4 are the next weekend. I can't attend on July 4 but don't let that stop the festivities! I'll be attending a joint Canada Day / July 4 party.

Who can attend either of those dates?
Old Jun 18th 2009, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

shines will become famous soon enoughshines will become famous soon enough

why not do the weekend after that...? we can't possibly meet WITHOUT our social secretary...!
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

vikki85 is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont get to the island until 5th July but am busy for the first 3 weekends. Don't worry about me for this meet up, but I will be there for the next one.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 11:46 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute

I cant do the 3rd as is my birthday but could do the weekend after
Old Jun 20th 2009, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

expat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really nice

Following weekend better for me too :-)
Old Jun 20th 2009, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sounds like July 11 is the date!

Please let me know if you will be attending so I can make the reservation. Everyone is welcome!

Zanne, I don't know about you, but I think I'm taking a break from alcohol...
Old Jun 20th 2009, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all

Oh lordy yes! I'll have sparkling water...
Old Jun 20th 2009, 6:15 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Foxy_fromCanada
Sounds like July 11 is the date!

Please let me know if you will be attending so I can make the reservation. Everyone is welcome!

Zanne, I don't know about you, but I think I'm taking a break from alcohol...
I dont know Scarletts as im on the south coast - will you be reserving a table for food and drinks ? What type of food is it?

Dips
Old Jun 21st 2009, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

It's the kind of place where you can go for just food, just drinks, or both.

I really thought they had a website but I can't seem to find it to show you what's on the menu. The best I can find is this (Scroll down to Scarlet):
http://www.barbadosbarbados.com/dining.cfm

I think the menu listed is pretty up to date. They have more than that on their menu. I think the website above just lists a sample.
Old Jun 21st 2009, 10:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all

I can make it! Forgot to mention that. What time?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.