Next Meet-up

Old Jul 11th 2009, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

yellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Next Meet-up

Hi - just wondering... if a table has been reserved, are people eating there or just meeting for drinks? thanks
Old Jul 11th 2009, 1:57 pm
Just Joined

elkia is an unknown quantity at this point

I live on the South coast. I'm in Providence development (Christ Church).. its close to the airport.. and i drive.. so if anyone lives close and like to get a ride let me know.. You can Private message and we can exchange info
Old Jul 11th 2009, 5:37 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute

I think this has now got real messy - i got messages on expat and in private and can no longer work out who is going and where the location is

Seems to me that the meet up was booked in west coast to be fair to those that lived up there but the ones who are going live on the south coast????

Can you post on here -not in private as too confusing who is acutally goign and your location cos if we all on south coast surely makes sense to do somethign down these sides?

Im in worthing and drive
Old Jul 11th 2009, 5:39 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute

sorry i menat i know the location is scarletts but i meant dont seem much point if we all down thes sides now
Old Jul 11th 2009, 5:57 pm

Seems to me the only deffos going are

Dipidy South Coast
Expat wannabe South Coast
Elkia South Coast
Yellow Sunset
Sandgirl South Coast
TNG1 Have not heard if she is deffo going - but think she is west coast

I gonna pick up expat wannabe at south coast and can link anyone else there as drive up the coast as well if we still going scarletts -i just got this horrible feelign it will be just us south coast girls all the way up there lol but at same time dont wanna leave anyone hanging at scarletts

Last edited by Serendipidy; Jul 11th 2009 at 5:59 pm.
Old Jul 11th 2009, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

yellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of light

hi - I was still planning on going and am west coast but I don't mind if you want to change the venue - though was just at Roots and Rythmns last night so 2 trips in 2 nights to the South will be a record for me!
Old Jul 11th 2009, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

shines will become famous soon enoughshines will become famous soon enough

Sorry guys,

Have posted a PM too but my eldest is still running a fever so I can't leave her home alone with the dogs tonight...

Was really looking forward to hooking up with you all too! Next time...

S
Old Jul 11th 2009, 6:58 pm

I guess to be fair we should leave it at scarletts in case we leave someone hanging - no point taking all those cars up there tho i will pick up expat and if anyone else wants to link i can carry them too - its ok i gotta get back by these sides not too late anyhow so would prob leave bout 9.30

shout me your cell no if you wanna ride wid us scoast girls lol - if not see you guys there for around 7.30 - the table is book in s.hines name
Old Jul 11th 2009, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all

Guys, the table is confirmed for 6 people at 7:30...
Old Jul 11th 2009, 9:17 pm

thanks zanne hope lil un is better soon -not dengue i hope!
Old Jul 11th 2009, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

tng1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys, i just sent PM message, I wont be able to make it tonight. Sorry guys, but have fun. xx
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:32 am
Just Joined

sandgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

You really missed some fun - ended up in Lexis...was nice meeting you all
Old Jul 14th 2009, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

Hey - now that am fully recovered from Saturday night - just wanted to say it was great to meet you all - my first time doing something like this - and glad I got out there and did it! Looking forward to doing it all over again!
Old Jul 15th 2009, 8:00 pm

Bloody helll Sunset girl i bet it took you days to detox lol

Was great meeting some of the girls and hope to see you guys this side too

I leaving island next week but when i get back will drink again - or let sunset do it for me lol - good girly time had xxx
Old Jul 16th 2009, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

expat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really nice

I felt a little delicate Sunday morning too! Really enjoyed Saturday evening girls......let's do it again soon!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.