Next Meet-up

Old Jun 30th 2009, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Re: Next Meet-up

Hi Everyone,

It turns out I'm not going to be able to make this meet-up. I have to make a bit of an emergency trip to Canada and I'll be staying there for a little while. My brother is very sick.

I hope you all still do meet up! I'm sorry I will miss out as I was really looking forward to meeting all of you in person. If someone could take over my "social director" responsibilities and please call Scarlet for the reservation - their number is 432-3663.

Thanks everyone, and I hope to see you soon. I'll still be online.
Foxy
Old Jun 30th 2009, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

yellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Next Meet-up

Hi Foxy - sorry to hear your news - I hope your brother makes a speedy recovery. Best wishes.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all

Foxy! I can take over for you...I'm thinking of you my friend. All will be a-ok.
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all

Hey everyone, I was planning to call Scarlet to set the reservation but they are on their annual holiday until July 9th, presumably then I could call to make the reservation!

If you are coming for certain PM me.

Thanks!
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road

Thanks everyone, for your well wishes And special thanks to Zanne for taking over. Geez, I had no idea Scarlet was on summer holiday! Oops. Hope it all works out.

They are now testing my brother for West Nile... poor guy.
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 2:03 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Foxy

No idea what west nile is but hope it aint serious serious and that everythign works out good

Zanne im up for it but no idea where it is

Dips
Old Jul 5th 2009, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

tng1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

I hope you dont mind if I come on Saturday too. I moved to Barbados in February from the UK to be with my boyfriend who is barbadian. I love the island and love the fact that we are finally together after 3 long years, but am finding it difficult to make friends and therefore finding it hard to adjust. Im hoping that having my own social network, will make things a little easier on me. Me and my boyfriend live very near Scrarletts, so I would love to come along and meet some other expats. Scarletts is a lovely place, i really love it there and Im sure everyone else will too :-). Im 26 years old female, very outgoing and socialable from london, UK and so it would be great to make meet some expats on the island. Please let me know if its ok for me to come too :-). x
Old Jul 7th 2009, 12:26 am

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tng1
Hi everyone,

I hope you dont mind if I come on Saturday too. I moved to Barbados in February from the UK to be with my boyfriend who is barbadian. I love the island and love the fact that we are finally together after 3 long years, but am finding it difficult to make friends and therefore finding it hard to adjust. Im hoping that having my own social network, will make things a little easier on me. Me and my boyfriend live very near Scrarletts, so I would love to come along and meet some other expats. Scarletts is a lovely place, i really love it there and Im sure everyone else will too :-). Im 26 years old female, very outgoing and socialable from london, UK and so it would be great to make meet some expats on the island. Please let me know if its ok for me to come too :-). x
Hi tng - from one londoner to another and speaking on behalf of the baje crew the more the merrier

Perhaps you can explain it to me lol - anything outside the gap and black rock may as well be liverpool for me in that you will ask me if iknow x etc and ill say nope lol
Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:33 am
Forum Regular

tng1 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol, thats funny. Directions to Scarletts:

If you are coming from bridgetown through blackrock or from the south coast towards holetown scarletts will be on your right hand side. As you drive towards holetown you will get to Paynes Bay, if you pass a gas station, i think its esso Paynes Bay you have gone to far, but youll be very near. Scarletts is opposite a resturant called Daphne's, the entrance is located on the parking lot side. It is a small red building, and does not really look like a bar, but is the only red building in site, lol. It has parking too for those of you that are driving. If anyone is still unsure, pm me and ill give you my cell phone number and direct, its hard to give direction via typing id much rather explain. Im really looking forward to meeting everyone :-)
Old Jul 8th 2009, 1:08 pm
Just Joined

greenflava is an unknown quantity at this point

hello all!

i'm so excited to finally be writing on here!! i'm another one of those people who dreams of being where you are and read all your posts avidly who knows if a move will ever happen but i'll be on the island end of Aug/beg Sept so would love to join in one of your meet ups if any are happening around then. hearing about your experiences and reading your words of wisdom helps me get things in perspective and i'm sure actually chatting to you face to face would be even better. and if i do actually make it over, hopefully i'll have made a few friends along the way
Old Jul 10th 2009, 6:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi all I sent out a PM regarding tomorrow night...
Old Jul 10th 2009, 9:06 pm

Thanks Zanne - shame you cant make it - umm wat time is the booking set for lol???
Old Jul 10th 2009, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy had originally said 7:30...so 7:30 it is...I am off line tonite!
Old Jul 10th 2009, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reservation is set for 7:30...they are quite busy so all pls. confirm via PM thanks!
Old Jul 11th 2009, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

expat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really nice

Hi all - is anyone going up to Scarletts tonight from the South Coast that would like to share a cab???

Sara

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.