Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Places To Go, Things To Do

Places To Go, Things To Do

Old Mar 18th 2010, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice
Default Re: Places To Go, Things To Do

Hi Everybody

The latest TBag CD is soon to be available at La Cabra bar in Isla Canela ' but not until 20 March

Steve
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 3:19 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

I´ve got a list available with T-bag´s upcoming concerts, can I post it?
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Does anyone know if you can still hire quad bikes in Ayamonte? Did this a couple of years ago for but can't find anything now.
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 3:41 pm
Jur

That guy has been shut down years ago for operating illegally, try Rumbo Sur in Punta Umbria or El Rompido.

Perhaps DTX Aventure in Corrales.
Old Mar 29th 2010, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jur
I´ve got a list available with T-bag´s upcoming concerts, can I post it?
Don't see why not. While we were out recently, we learnt copies of their latest CD can be obtained from La Cabra (The Goat) the bar on the sea front at Isla Canela. Tried to get hold of a copy, but these were only arriving the day after we left - so we'll have to wait.

Steve

Last edited by Steve and Pat; Mar 29th 2010 at 8:00 pm. Reason: the usual; poor spelling
Old Mar 29th 2010, 8:45 pm
Jur

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
Don't see why not. While we were out recently, we learnt copies of their latest CD can be obtained from La Cabra (The Goat) the bar on the sea front at Isla Canela. Tried to get hold of a copy, but these were only arriving the day after we left - so we'll have to wait.

Steve
Okay, Let´s see: Playdates T-bag:
28/03/2010 - 19:00 QUINTA DE VALE CASTRO MARIM PORTUGAL
02/04/2010 - 16:00 LA SONRISA PUNTA DEL MORAL
03/04/2010 - 16:00 LA CABRA II ISLA CANELA
03/04/2010 - 21:30 THE ANDALUSIAN ISLA CANELA
Or save this link: http://www.band-for-rent.com/index_files/Page350.htm
Old Mar 31st 2010, 6:03 pm
Jur

Another market, crafts & 2nd hand stuff. This Saturday at Caleço park in Cacela Nova (Portugal), time 10:00 - 14:00 (Portuguese/UK time).

On Sunday at the Andalusian, Isla Canela: Mosaic for kids, 15:00 (Spanish Time)
Old Apr 4th 2010, 10:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Places To Go, Things To Do

Originally Posted by Jur
Okay, Let´s see: Playdates T-bag:
28/03/2010 - 19:00 QUINTA DE VALE CASTRO MARIM PORTUGAL
02/04/2010 - 16:00 LA SONRISA PUNTA DEL MORAL
03/04/2010 - 16:00 LA CABRA II ISLA CANELA
03/04/2010 - 21:30 THE ANDALUSIAN ISLA CANELA
Or save this link: http://www.band-for-rent.com/index_files/Page350.htm
I thought T-Bag were playing Costa Esuri Golf club sometime over the easter weekend but it's not in the link any idea?
Old Apr 4th 2010, 11:01 am
Jur

Originally Posted by John & Kath
I thought T-Bag were playing Costa Esuri Golf club sometime over the easter weekend but it's not in the link any idea?
Nope, these are the next few playdates:
10/04/2010, 16:00 LA CABRA II, ISLA CANELA
17/04/2010, 16:00 LA CABRA II, ISLA CANELA
24/04/2010, 16:00 LA CABRA II, ISLA CANELA
Old Apr 9th 2010, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Bollullos: in the Condado de Huelva is celebrating it's XI Semana Vitivinícola (XI Wine Week).

A tourist train has been planned to take people around several bodegones in Bollullos this weekend (10th and 11th April), between 13.00 and 18.00, €12 per person.

http://www.gesticulando.com/index.as...SAEBASMWCBQ4AQ

Scroll down to the last paragraph for more details.
Old Apr 9th 2010, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Bollullos: in the Condado de Huelva is celebrating it's XI Semana Vitivinícola (XI Wine Week).

A tourist train has been planned to take people around several bodegones in Bollullos this weekend (10th and 11th April), between 13.00 and 18.00, €12 per person.

http://www.gesticulando.com/index.as...SAEBASMWCBQ4AQ

Scroll down to the last paragraph for more details.
That sounds like a great day out. Are you going? If so I look forward to hearing about it.
Old Apr 9th 2010, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hi olivia,
No, I am in the UK. Just reading online.
If I were there, I'd go, as it is not often that you get the chance to tour the bodegas in such a leisurely manner. Some of the bodegas are celebrating anniversaries, and there are one or two products that I'd be happy to taste. With this €12 ticket, I could taste 8 different products along with some tapas. Of course, the chauffeur would be waiting to pour me into the back seat...
Old Apr 9th 2010, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hi olivia,
No, I am in the UK. Just reading online.
If I were there, I'd go, as it is not often that you get the chance to tour the bodegas in such a leisurely manner. Some of the bodegas are celebrating anniversaries, and there are one or two products that I'd be happy to taste. With this €12 ticket, I could taste 8 different products along with some tapas. Of course, the chauffeur would be waiting to pour me into the back seat...
You are so good at finding information on all subjects relating to Ayamonte. When you post something I know it is worth a look. Keep it up please.
Perhaps they will repeat this offer one day. I would love to visit a wine bodega in the area, such as this tour suggests. Not one on the tourist routes.
We intend to spend more time in Ayamonte when we retire perhaps a wine appreciation society and we could arrange talks from producers and outings. With transport of course!!!
Old Apr 9th 2010, 4:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Places To Go, Things To Do

Originally Posted by olivia
You are so good at finding information on all subjects relating to Ayamonte. When you post something I know it is worth a look. Keep it up please.
Perhaps they will repeat this offer one day. I would love to visit a wine bodega in the area, such as this tour suggests. Not one on the tourist routes.
We intend to spend more time in Ayamonte when we retire perhaps a wine appreciation society and we could arrange talks from producers and outings. With transport of course!!!
Sign me up. I will suggest this to the RA Social Secretary. Costa Esuri Residents Association.

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Apr 9th 2010 at 5:01 pm.
Old Apr 9th 2010, 4:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Sign me up. I will suggest this to the RA Social Secretary.
Yes do that.
Is there already the start of a retired society? University of the Second age or something. What does RA stand for?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.