Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Aug 3rd 2008, 9:42 am
Just Joined

casey948 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by John and Lynn
Has anyone arranged their own buildings and contents insurance? Our solicitor arranged ours last year and it is now up for renewal. Last year we paid 225 euros with Santa Lucia SA for a 2 bed apt. Does this sound fair??
My bank arranged my original insurance with Mapfre, I have just done the renewal on-line through Intasure in the UK and reduced the price by a third.
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice
Default Re:property management companies

Hi, has anyone got any recommendations for a good management company that operates on esuri. Please pm me. Thanks
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 3:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betris
check with your administration if you are on a comunity.we only need contents as the comunity insurance covers the buildings and the pool.I dont know it that is the case for all comunitys.
This has been the topic of previous posts - maybe on the old thread. Although the community insurance covers the building structure it does not cover fixtures and fittings and certainly not contents. It also doesn't cover third party risks - for example if you had a burst pipe and ruined the downstairs apartment it would not be covered. We have insured with Intasure - expalined the situation exactly and they do a "contents plus" insurance which covers he necessary and also covers for damage caused by guests if you rent. The cost is around £140 per annum - which I don't think is too bad.
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 4:40 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeJ
This has been the topic of previous posts - maybe on the old thread. Although the community insurance covers the building structure it does not cover fixtures and fittings and certainly not contents. It also doesn't cover third party risks - for example if you had a burst pipe and ruined the downstairs apartment it would not be covered. We have insured with Intasure - expalined the situation exactly and they do a "contents plus" insurance which covers he necessary and also covers for damage caused by guests if you rent. The cost is around £140 per annum - which I don't think is too bad.
our contents covers everything and they pay out in about a week or so.its local as well
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

Ray-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the rough

Does anyone know if the WIFI is back on at the Club House?
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice
Default Re: property management companies

Originally Posted by AndyS
Hi, has anyone got any recommendations for a good management company that operates on esuri. Please pm me. Thanks
Hi Andy

Have PM'd you

Regards

Pat
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 7:30 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray-Pauline
Does anyone know if the WIFI is back on at the Club House?
Is that the band.
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 7:34 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betris
Is that the band.
I thought he was talking about his missus!!!!
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

Ray-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
I thought he was talking about his missus!!!!
Oh you've seen her quite a Broad! (band)
Old Aug 4th 2008, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hola,
Time to don your thinking caps...
A few questions:
1. There is a cross at the Plaza del Rosario, in front of the Casa Grande. Has this replaced the lamppost?
2. What is the name and history of the building at the Plaza de la Coronacion, in between the restaurants El Cocedero and, I think, Casa Barberi?
Thanks.
Regards,
Carol
Old Aug 4th 2008, 2:45 pm
Banned

John and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MikeJ
Thanks for that Mike, they just quoted me £125 for everything we need.

Cheers and have some karma...

John
Old Aug 4th 2008, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

I know we've all heard rumours....so here's another one. We were over last week and we were told, by two different sources, that the hotel has been sold to Hilton Hotels at a knock down price. IF that is true it is excellent news for us all.
Old Aug 4th 2008, 6:10 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

I know we've all heard rumours....so here's another one. We were over last week and we were told, by two different sources, that the hotel has been sold to Hilton Hotels at a knock down price. IF that is true it is excellent news for us all.

It IS true. El Corte Ingles is coming to open up alongside Eroski, whilst Mohamed el Fayed is looking into the possibility of opening up the only Harrods outside of London, such is the popularity of the place. Bloomingdales are also jockeying for position butr might be outbid by Lord Seif who is desperate to get M & S put in. Primark were poised top add to its Jerez branch but were told they were too downmarket for the likes of Costa Esuri.

I can't decide whether you lot are desperately naïve or naïvely desperate.
Old Aug 4th 2008, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
:
I can't decide whether you lot are desperately naïve or naïvely desperate.
Probably the latter
Old Aug 4th 2008, 6:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Hi Andy,

Our founder Sam posted this elsewhere but I did not copy it here as it was not 100% signed sealed and delivered about 2 weeks ago. Maybe it is now. If so that is the best news since the crash.

Regards,

John.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.