Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

YOU KNOW YOU'RE AUSTRALIAN WHEN...

YOU KNOW YOU'RE AUSTRALIAN WHEN...

Old Sep 6th 2008, 12:00 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: YOU KNOW YOU'RE AUSTRALIAN WHEN...

You know that certain words must, by law, be shouted out during any rendition of the Angels' song 'Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again' or the other popular version that's sung when you're all p*ssed.

You understand that all train timetables are works of fiction.... only applies in Queensland.
Old Sep 8th 2008, 2:25 am
Hopeful Idealist

janicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant future
Default Re: YOU KNOW YOU'RE AUSTRALIAN WHEN...

Originally Posted by calNgary
Hi think iam nearly ready to become an aussie, didnt understand the bong one can you explain,but i do go shopping without shoes & i try to say but after every sentence do you think iam ready gary
Hey Gary,

That's actually one of my favourites. Due to the long drawn drought, water restrictions apply to most of Australia. Hosing your car/ garden is actually an indictable offence. On the other hand, weed/ pot/ bong/ marijuana is tolerated...

Janice