Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Yes I am deeply offended and very upset

Yes I am deeply offended and very upset

Old May 19th 2005, 2:15 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yes I am deeply offended and very upset

Actually... I would personally mind if you stopped posting Jill.
Don't speak to you very often at all, and it's interesting and entertaining reading your posts.

Everyone should just keep posting, unless there's personal attacks.
Old May 19th 2005, 2:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Don't speak to you very often at all, and it's interesting and entertaining reading your posts.

Me too! Agree totally Simone. One of the best things about the forum is the diversity. No-one has time to read everything on here (I hope ) so just read what you like and leave everyone be. There is no benefit in undermining other members - all it will serve to do is drive people away or put of newbies.
Old May 19th 2005, 2:23 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Simone

I disagree...

you should keep posting especially when there is a personal attack.

I'll admit, I thought 3 legs last post was quite humourous. Can't comment on his previous ones as I haven't read them. Also, I don't read GB's ongoing thread either because I don't live in Perth and it doesn't hold any real value for me personally.

What I would say though is that you should carry on because otherwise the other guy will win. If 3 legs set out to stop you from writing your diary then he will have succeeded.

You might as well carry on writing your piece and for people who want to read them will and for those that don't shouldn't waste their own time reading or commenting on it.

that's just my 2c worth.

Rob
Old May 19th 2005, 2:26 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

p.s. chear yourself up by reading about what complete and utter tits we are! http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=303597

R
Old May 19th 2005, 2:42 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samnrob2
I disagree...

you should keep posting especially when there is a personal attack.

I'll admit, I thought 3 legs last post was quite humourous. Can't comment on his previous ones as I haven't read them. Also, I don't read GB's ongoing thread either because I don't live in Perth and it doesn't hold any real value for me personally.

What I would say though is that you should carry on because otherwise the other guy will win. If 3 legs set out to stop you from writing your diary then he will have succeeded.

You might as well carry on writing your piece and for people who want to read them will and for those that don't shouldn't waste their own time reading or commenting on it.

that's just my 2c worth.

Rob
Oh sorry, I wasn't clear...
I meant people shouldn't post personal attacks!

I definetly agree, Jill should just keep posting, other wise the other guy will have 'won' I guess, yes!
It is clear he was 'trolling'(trying to start a row, get a reaction), and he obviously has won in that department, but well, it's to hard to ignore isn't it. We're dealing with real people here, even if this is the 'anonymous internet'.
Old May 19th 2005, 2:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

undefined
Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
I am stunned at the personal attack on me, truely stunned. It's irrelevant whether it was mean't as a joke or not I am extremely upset by it.

Thankyou to my lovely husband who put it so right in his post.

I sit here with tears streaming down my face and I am supposed to be helping Imogen at school. How can someome be so cruel. Yes I know this is only a forum, but words hurt.

I wish to God I had never switched to computer on, what the hell have I done to deserve this?

You got your wish, you won't be hearing from me again and I hope that you are happy that today you have made me feel totally crap.

What stuns me even more is that I arranged for a meet up with this guy at Kings Park when he was on a reci. He didn't turn up which was fine as they would have been very busy, but why attack me now?

Jill

edited for typo.
Jill

Don't you dare let a few nasty jealous people get to you, this guy and a few others I have recently noticed on here who have stepped on the bandwagon, a set of shallow individuals who are obviously very insecure and inadequate in their own lives that they have to slate yours!!!!

This makes me boil and see red (going to take it out on my housework!!) as I know you as a very close friend and how caring and considerate you are to other peoples feelings, I am not one to be so considerate if they don't warrant it so don't give them they time of day.....THEY DON'T DESERVE IT

Carry on posting because you want to and so do plenty of other people, PLEASE ignore these bitter people who are looking for a reaction

Lots of love

Teresa xxxxxxx
Old May 19th 2005, 2:48 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Jill...

I completely missed all the stuff that went on yesterday.
Only found out about it this morning when you started this thread.

Don't let this ignorant fool get you down, & please continue to post.
The offending idiot has now been banned anyway, so you have the last laugh!

And on the subject of laughing, you have Saturday in Subi' to look forward to.
If being in the company of 20 other drunken BE girls doesn't cheer you up, I'll eat my printer!!

Cheers.... John.....
Old May 19th 2005, 2:55 am
wombat42

l found a photo of three legs. the guy that insulted 'Go Bananas'.
Click the photo to enlarge.
Attached Thumbnails Yes I am deeply offended and very upset-2ad.jpg  

Last edited by wombat42; May 19th 2005 at 2:59 am.

Old May 19th 2005, 2:57 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swifts
undefined

Jill

Don't you dare let a few nasty jealous people get to you, this guy and a few others I have recently noticed on here who have stepped on the bandwagon, a set of shallow individuals who are obviously very insecure and inadequate in their own lives that they have to slate yours!!!!

This makes me boil and see red (going to take it out on my housework!!) as I know you as a very close friend and how caring and considerate you are to other peoples feelings, I am not one to be so considerate if they don't warrant it so don't give them they time of day.....THEY DON'T DESERVE IT

Carry on posting because you want to and so do plenty of other people, PLEASE ignore these bitter people who are looking for a reaction

Lots of love

Teresa xxxxxxx
Hear hear!

Don't let someone like that cut your heart, Hun. It's simply not worth your time.

Love and hugs,

Christina
Old May 19th 2005, 3:32 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Jill dont let a virtual D*** head stop you from posting on here. If people have a problem with what you post, then the easiest thing for them to do is not read what you write, instead of being abusive how childish is that.
Keep posting Jill, we love ya, see ya saturday doll.
Joanne xx
Old May 19th 2005, 3:35 am
maggy

meeting Jill for lunch at 12 noon and im going to nag and nag and nag until she gets her backside back on here.

She had me in stitches today as she had her mum send me my beloved knorr ham stock cubes over fron England.

Well lets just say that jill recieved a letter from customs this morning and they are holding my cubes to ransom.

If $30 is not paid within 30 days they have threatened to blow them up :scared:

Callous B******S

Old May 19th 2005, 3:37 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Maggy thats so funny, jill is a criminal to, at least im not the only one LOL
Old May 19th 2005, 3:43 am
maggy

Originally Posted by jopaulss
Maggy thats so funny, jill is a criminal to, at least im not the only one LOL
But what about my stock cubes no more home made soup for me

Old May 19th 2005, 3:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by maggy
meeting Jill for lunch at 12 noon and im going to nag and nag and nag until she gets her backside back on here.

She had me in stitches today as she had her mum send me my beloved knorr ham stock cubes over fron England.

Well lets just say that jill recieved a letter from customs this morning and they are holding my cubes to ransom.

If $30 is not paid within 30 days they have threatened to blow them up :scared:

Callous B******S

ahh Maggy, Jill has just told me about your cubes!!! Graham had his salad cream blown up that his Mum sent over when he was in Sydney 7 years ago!!!

Thats Jill, she goes that extra mile for her mates
Old May 19th 2005, 3:48 am
maggy

Originally Posted by Swifts
ahh Maggy, Jill has just told me about your cubes!!! Graham had his salad cream blown up that his Mum sent over when he was in Sydney 7 years ago!!!

Thats Jill, she goes that extra mile for her mates

She sure does doll even if it means she is now officially a crim lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.