Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Why Are So Many Going Or Not Posting?

Why Are So Many Going Or Not Posting?

Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:07 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why Are So Many Going Or Not Posting?

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
But what happens when one person pays $3 for a lettuce and then gets pee'd off when someone else posts that they can get it for 69cents
That's when it all kicks off mate
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:09 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

But what happens when one person pays $3 for a lettuce and then gets pee'd off when someone else posts that they can get it for 69cents

Hey, that's not fair. FIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHT
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:09 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flutterscutter
Do i look like a bloke to you? look to your left.. i have a spare pair of glasses here when you're ready
I don't take much notice of avatars especially when I'm discussing the serious topic that we were discussing in the locker room
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by walla1
I don't take much notice of avatars especially when I'm discussing the serious topic that we were discussing in the locker room

liar
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:11 am
Keeping it fairly real

liar
see, personal insults, I'm getting out of here...
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:12 am
ABCDiamond

That's one avatar that distracts me from the contents of the post. Not sure if I reply or not, but I do notice it

Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:14 am
Jammy Dodger

floss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nice
Talking Re: Why Are So Many Going Or Not Posting?

Just typical!! cant even get karma points now

right.. taking my ball. not playing no more.

P.S thanks its the thought that counts
Won't let me karma you either - have to spread it about more... which proves the point I was going to make, that I ALWAYS read and enjoy your posts and, like others who have mentioned feeling ignored, always reckoned you for being one of the cool crowd in the playground...

Now I really am billy-no-mates!!!! When DD posted a thread wishing me a happy reccie trip, she and I were the only contributors!! Oh well, ah me, boo hoo!!

Anyway, keep on bouncing... and posting... we ARE listening!!
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:16 am
Keeping it fairly real

That's one avatar that distracts me from the contents of the post. Not sure if I reply or not, but I do notice it
I'll take more interest in avatars now...
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:17 am
Professional Princess

liar
Ive just sent you karma to prove that I love you.

Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:18 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

You could get arrested for inciting violence with talk like that
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:19 am
Professional Princess

If people want to argue they can do it by PM or go into take it outside.

If people want to post crap and have a laugh they can go in the lounge.

If people want to talk sport we have the locker room.

This Australia forum has become a forum for all the above.

The mods can't be about all the time they do have lives, although they do support crap football teams.

This place should for the discussion of lettuce, mushy peas, kebabs, washing powder, white goods and so on and so on

The Aussie immigration forum is for immigration topics only.

The Aussie forum is for non-immigration topics but Australia related stuff.

Which (coughs) i might add, includes my Aussie related stories, containing characters and members from the Aussie forum.

Smutt, sex and debauchery is saved for TIO as the same as a good punch up between Jammy Dodger and the rest like yesterday.

Actually Walla, you havent been in any of my stories of late (mental note). I shall rectify that.

Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:20 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

I've seen nothing in the past few weeks to warrant the start of this thread and I "tune in" religiously every day ...

It's the internet for peets sake, people struggle sometimes to put their feelings into words and often it reads entirely different from how it was mean't.

As for personal attacks ... come come ... this place is positively mellow compared to some of the other boards I frequent.

I say more open honest heated debate.

Bring it on.

Three Legs
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:21 am
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
The Aussie immigration forum is for immigration topics only.

The Aussie forum is for non-immigration topics but Australia related stuff.

Which (coughs) i might add, includes my Aussie related stories, containing characters and members from the Aussie forum.

Smutt, sex and debauchery is saved for TIO as the same as a good punch up between Jammy Dodger and the rest like yesterday.

Actually Walla, you havent been in any of my stories of late (mental note). I shall rectify that.
I missed that punch up, can you point me to it?
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by floss
Won't let me karma you either - have to spread it about more... which proves the point I was going to make, that I ALWAYS read and enjoy your posts and, like others who have mentioned feeling ignored, always reckoned you for being one of the cool crowd in the playground...

Now I really am billy-no-mates!!!! When DD posted a thread wishing me a happy reccie trip, she and I were the only contributors!! Oh well, ah me, boo hoo!!

Anyway, keep on bouncing... and posting... we ARE listening!!

Well thankyou floss. I'm starting to think those mods have banned me from getting karma you are the third person to say that.
I didnt see your reccie post otherwise i'd have posted.

I'm definitely not in the cool crowd. never have been. story of my life.
girls think i'm weird coz i love sport and talking about it. boys think i'm weird coz i like sport but dont wear DM boots and shave my head

Not into girlie gossiping and prefer to talk about current affairs (ok only nice gossip not nasty stuff)
Boys NEVER trust a feminine looking female wanting to be mates... so i really AM one a Billietta no mates. Tis ok, i'm used to it now.

Where did this rant come from?.. sorry..off to cry in my sports bra
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

hmmmm... i think i'll change them to hairy man breasts. maybe my posts will get noticed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.