Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Why Hide Your Presence?

Why Hide Your Presence?

Old Dec 28th 2004, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

honeybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant future
Default Re: Why Hide Your Presence?

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Don't know what the hell is going on - just wish that people were able to come online and not feel that they have to hide themselves from some of the nastier, abusive, or hassely elements on this forum.
Cas
Hi Cas, so nice to hear from you, agree with the view of playground bullies!!!
Lacking mentality and all that, they don't want to see people getting on with each other, for whatever reason...

Never did tolerate them myself, a good smack in the mouth always sufficed

hope all is well cas, and you are feeling okay x

bob x
Old Dec 28th 2004, 10:27 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
just read this thread, as someone fairly new to the site Iwanted to add my bit. I have found everyone I have spoke to very informative and feel its really sad that some make it so miserable for others, I too enjoy hearing about others progress and feel quite sorry for people when things go wrong. I look forward to logging on to see if anyone I have spoke to has some good news so I hope it doesn't put people off.

ps didn't know you could hide

Happy New year to you all love Chris
For anyone who doesn't yet know how it works - in the User Profile stuff there is an option to be "invisible", tick it, and your name then appears at the bottom, with the other users, but with a star next to it - that indicates only you can see it and you are indeed invisible.
Old Jan 1st 2005, 8:54 pm
Badge

I only became invisible because I didn't want to give away the fact I am a shy, retiring, sad bloke who has no life other than that gifted by this forum.