Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who would be up for another pac pines night?

Who would be up for another pac pines night?

Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:08 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who would be up for another pac pines night?

Originally Posted by Lerop Pekill
im coming, bump
cheers for the bump mate
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:14 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gremlin
we have a date now

its

April the 28th its a Saturday
from around 7 pm

i will find details for the tavern for everyone soon
Originally Posted by Gremlin
Hi Soapy

Can we drink by proxy??

We're in the "got our visas but trying to sell the house" phase Hoping to come over early August if it all goes to plan.

Seriously thinking of settling in Pac Pines, as it seems to suit us best (3 young kids 6, 4 & 11m). Can you recommend it? Does any one else have anything good (or bad) to say about Pac Pines. Would be really interested in hearing peoples opinions.

My sister 'juliecabs' came to one of your meet-ups and said it was a good night. She also did some filmimg of Pac Pines for us before she came home again - it does look nice. (In case you were wondering we intend our move to be a far more permanent arrangement than theirs was!!)

Hopefully there'll be plenty more of these meet-ups after we arrive.

Hope you all have a good night.

Cheers
Graham
Hi Graham, ah so your "the brother"
julie told me you were heading out sometime this year. i think( but remember its only what i think) julie and the family would have maybe stayed a bit longer if they had chosen pac pines or helensvale to start with. i do think where they landed is a bit out of the way.
as for finding something bad about pac pines? well they are still building and the bus route and time table are pish. i would recommend it!
Old Apr 17th 2007, 11:14 pm
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
cheers for the bump mate
reply to your PM'S Please!!
Old Apr 18th 2007, 8:35 am
Master of verbal pish©

reply to your PM'S Please!!
off to check, pauline sometimes looks at the site, so i dont know if i have had a pm. sorry mate
Old Apr 18th 2007, 10:11 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

off to check, pauline sometimes looks at the site, so i dont know if i have had a pm. sorry mate
thankyou kind sir, no need to apoligise you must get about 84 pm's a day
Old Apr 18th 2007, 11:24 pm
Master of verbal pish©

thankyou kind sir, no need to apoligise you must get about 84 pm's a day
nah, just 83
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:08 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

At the top of your screen there will be a number which indicates how many new messages you have. Alternatively you can set up an alert system which emails you whenever you get a pm..........

(the words "teaching grandfather to suck eggs" have already come to mind, so you needn't say it!!!)
Old Apr 19th 2007, 11:17 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
At the top of your screen there will be a number which indicates how many new messages you have. Alternatively you can set up an alert system which emails you whenever you get a pm..........

http://img116.exs.cx/img116/1231/z7shysterical.gif

(the words "teaching grandfather to suck eggs" have already come to mind, so you needn't say it!!!)
yeh but she checks them too
Old Apr 19th 2007, 2:18 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

yeh but she checks them too
Can't you train her to mark them as "unread" Wonder how many she deletes before you see them.....C'mon Mrs Soapy, spill the beans
Old Apr 19th 2007, 2:43 pm
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

oh and for everyone

if you cant make it, please send me a PM dont post it on here.
it only takes two "cant make it" posts for people to think that noone is going

Hya, just been reading your posts, we are landing on 6th June, can we come to a meeting? We would love to get together with other people who have already moved over and hear your stories. We are 2 adults and 4 kids. Cheers.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

we'll be there as always!!!!!
Old Apr 20th 2007, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

jodi666 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
Hi There,

It will be our first meet and I look forward to meeting you. When I was going through the process of getting out here I used to love reading your posts they were always so positive. Take care jodi.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 10:35 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by SarahJane2007
Hya, just been reading your posts, we are landing on 6th June, can we come to a meeting? We would love to get together with other people who have already moved over and hear your stories. We are 2 adults and 4 kids. Cheers.
just keep an eye on the meets section
Old Apr 20th 2007, 10:36 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
bout time u bought me a beer anyway
Old Apr 20th 2007, 10:37 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by jodi666
Hi There,

It will be our first meet and I look forward to meeting you. When I was going through the process of getting out here I used to love reading your posts they were always so positive. Take care jodi.
were u drunk while reading her posts

see you at the meet jodi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.