Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who would be up for another pac pines night?

Who would be up for another pac pines night?

Old Apr 24th 2007, 4:26 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who would be up for another pac pines night?

Originally Posted by Simon Stephenson-Oliver
Just make sure that Dean (as in DCJmORGAN ) doesn't have too many beers and starts to sing his Welsh baritone choir routine!
and i thought he was farting

Old Apr 24th 2007, 5:47 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
thats great, bring as many as u like. theres a couple in southport who have a newsagents too. they used to post on here, but havent for a long time. he is right next to the del plaza!
they have a huge man city flag above the counter lol
very nice couple, i might nip in and see if they can make it.
"expats night attracts a crowd of 22,000, gold coast titans expected to relocate to pacific pines tavern for home games!!"
Old Apr 24th 2007, 7:04 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
"expats night attracts a crowd of 22,000, gold coast titans expected to relocate to pacific pines tavern for home games!!"
Old Apr 24th 2007, 11:55 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

PMSL! Where will the locals go to drink that night?!?
The pub wont know what hit it.!
Old Apr 24th 2007, 1:00 pm
I've got time . . . . .

temptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to behold

We'll be there, we should be back from Sydney in time.

Old Apr 24th 2007, 3:46 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

you might have to pick the company off the floor
just about to start another weeks work, it will be funny driving again lol
You need to get some practice, I don't let any Tom, Dick or Soapy pick me up nd chauffeur me around you know.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 9:28 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by temptininnit
We'll be there, we should be back from Sydney in time.

good timing
Old Apr 24th 2007, 9:28 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by brido
PMSL! Where will the locals go to drink that night?!?
The pub wont know what hit it.!
we are the locals
Old Apr 24th 2007, 9:30 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You need to get some practice, I don't let any Tom, Dick or Soapy pick me up nd chauffeur me around you know.
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/i...ticons/car.gif
slept in this morning
not too bothered, its the worst day of the year for me anyway
Old Apr 25th 2007, 12:36 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

slept in this morning
not too bothered, its the worst day of the year for me anyway
shameless bump
Old Apr 26th 2007, 5:08 am
Master of verbal pish©

only a couple of days left guys
Old Apr 27th 2007, 2:43 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

shameless bump
Me, I'm totally shameless Someone here at work called me a "nice lady" yesterday- I can still hear the gales of laughter ringing round the hallways.....!!
Old Apr 27th 2007, 6:00 am
is it me or dave

The Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really nice

Hi guys, we can make it tomorrow night but not until about 9-9.30ish what time does the Pac Pines close up? Don't want to get there and it closes at 10

Cheers
Old Apr 27th 2007, 6:04 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by The Chief
Hi guys, we can make it tomorrow night but not until about 9-9.30ish what time does the Pac Pines close up? Don't want to get there and it closes at 10

Cheers
kids have to leave by 10pm, except me
Old Apr 27th 2007, 6:08 am
Master of verbal pish©

oh and for everyone

if you cant make it, please send me a PM dont post it on here.
it only takes two "cant make it" posts for people to think that no one is going
some of you might have missed this post

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.