Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who would be up for another pac pines night?

Who would be up for another pac pines night?

Old Apr 5th 2007, 11:54 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who would be up for another pac pines night?

Originally Posted by Bubbles
Put us down please for 2

Tracy and Mark
brill, thats another two in
Old Apr 6th 2007, 12:01 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
brill, thats another two in
How far is it from Helensvale station ? The Bloke might be otherwise engaged so I need a contingency plan
Old Apr 6th 2007, 1:19 am
Just Joined

zakspeed has a brilliant futurezakspeed has a brilliant futurezakspeed has a brilliant futurezakspeed has a brilliant futurezakspeed has a brilliant futurezakspeed has a brilliant futurezakspeed has a brilliant future

magic mate, sounds good to me

we have a date now

its

April the 28th its a Saturday
from around 7 pm

i will find details for the tavern for everyone soon
Hi
We've been here since November and would love to come and meet up with everyone. We will be bringing the three kids aged 7,5 and 3, really looking forward to it.

Zak and Jeri
Old Apr 6th 2007, 5:43 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
How far is it from Helensvale station ? The Bloke might be otherwise engaged so I need a contingency plan
u will need to find out what time the trains stop polly.
i can pick u up from the station, but i will be too pished to drop you back there lol

its about 5 mins drive
Old Apr 6th 2007, 5:44 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by zakspeed
Hi
We've been here since November and would love to come and meet up with everyone. We will be bringing the three kids aged 7,5 and 3, really looking forward to it.

Zak and Jeri
fantastic guys, its getting bigger and bigger.
looking forward to meeting you

soapy
Old Apr 7th 2007, 1:09 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

u will need to find out what time the trains stop polly.
i can pick u up from the station, but i will be too pished to drop you back there lol

its about 5 mins drive
Sounds good to me - I can work out how to get back there.......I'll be in touch with trains I know the last one back leave about midnight,
Old Apr 7th 2007, 11:02 am
Master of verbal pish©

Sounds good to me - I can work out how to get back there.......I'll be in touch with trains I know the last one back leave about midnight,
i will pick u up at the station then polly, im sure u have my mobile, so give me a call to sort it oot
Old Apr 7th 2007, 11:15 am
Home and Happy

i will pick u up at the station then polly, im sure u have my mobile, so give me a call to sort it oot
Yep, I have it stored from all the times I've tried to delete it from the forum

.....always assuming thats yours and not some dodgy brothel or takeaway place

Last edited by Pollyana; Apr 7th 2007 at 11:22 am.
Old Apr 8th 2007, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

JosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud of

Hi Guys - not been on for ages as just finally got internet etc sorted having only been here 2 months!!! Just moved into Coomera - would that count if we were to come along????!!!! it'd be great to meet you and have a good night out.

Pollyanna - if you need a lift back to Helensvale - one of us will be driving!!!!

Looking forward to it!

JJx
Old Apr 8th 2007, 12:55 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by JosieJ
Hi Guys - not been on for ages as just finally got internet etc sorted having only been here 2 months!!! Just moved into Coomera - would that count if we were to come along????!!!! it'd be great to meet you and have a good night out.

Pollyanna - if you need a lift back to Helensvale - one of us will be driving!!!!

Looking forward to it!

JJx
I might just have to take you up on that
Thanks
Old Apr 8th 2007, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

JosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud of

No worries - we'll definately be there - the two looking lost as won't know anyone!!!! I'll PM you my mobile number too xx
Old Apr 8th 2007, 11:29 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by JosieJ
No worries - we'll definately be there - the two looking lost as won't know anyone!!!! I'll PM you my mobile number too xx
i will post my mobile number the night before the meet. if u get lost, just call me.
Old Apr 9th 2007, 3:53 am
Home and Happy

i will post my mobile number the night before the meet. if u get lost, just call me.
Is that the same dodgy brothel number that you've posted before !

Josiej, thanks for the number - I''ll pm you later
Old Apr 9th 2007, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

Pollyana - you remembered!!!! No it's a mobile number to a more upmarket men's club this time!! Only joking! Look forward to the PM!
Old Apr 10th 2007, 5:06 am
Master of verbal pish©

Is that the same dodgy brothel number that you've posted before !

Josiej, thanks for the number - I''ll pm you later
there u go polly, your all sorted

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.