Where to live near Sydney

Where to live near Sydney

Old Jul 5th 2004, 4:08 pm
2007 Emigrants

Mike & Zoe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by woody1974
works ok for me as well what would cogee come under for location
Works in Opera.

I'm thinking it's probably that noddy java news ticker that Nutscape and Internet Exploder don't like...
Old Jul 5th 2004, 4:19 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

works ok for me as well what would cogee come under for location
eastern subs
Old Jul 5th 2004, 4:20 pm
still searching

woody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nice

Originally posted by soapy
eastern subs
cheers soapy

andy
Old Jul 5th 2004, 4:22 pm
still searching

woody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nice

eastern subs

cheers soapy

andy
Old Jul 5th 2004, 4:27 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

cheers soapy

andy
coogees brill mate
Old Jul 5th 2004, 4:31 pm
still searching

coogees brill mate
went to the pub/ nightclub place on a trip out there a few years ago very nice
quick question wheres the chip shop on the ferry ride out of sydney people were goin made for erm
Old Jul 5th 2004, 4:33 pm
Master of verbal pish©

went to the pub/ nightclub place on a trip out there a few years ago very nice
quick question wheres the chip shop on the ferry ride out of sydney people were goin made for erm
ive not had a chance to find out yet, still gettin the family settled, busy man me lol
Old Jul 5th 2004, 4:53 pm
still searching

ive not had a chance to find out yet, still gettin the family settled, busy man me lol
hows the weather at the moment, and are you loking forward to xmas dinner in the garden, shrimp beats turkey every year

ATB soapy may even meet you one day if i'm lucky

andy
ave afew on me
Old Jul 5th 2004, 4:54 pm
Master of verbal pish©

hows the weather at the moment, and are you loking forward to xmas dinner in the garden, shrimp beats turkey every year

ATB soapy may even meet you one day if i'm lucky

andy
ave afew on me
the weathers great, i burnt my head today. u never know mate, u might get a pint out of me one day
Old Jul 5th 2004, 4:55 pm
still searching

two gold stars never had them at school let alone on a forum
Mc donalds will be head hunting me soon if i carry on at this rate

Attached Thumbnails Where to live near Sydney-dancing-kangaroo.gif  
Old Jul 5th 2004, 4:57 pm
still searching

the weathers great, i burnt my head today. u never know mate, u might get a pint out of me one day
i'll keep that in mind mate a toohies new will be great ( i think that how it was spelt)
Old Jul 5th 2004, 5:28 pm
Master of verbal pish©

i'll keep that in mind mate a toohies new will be great ( i think that how it was spelt)
nearly Tooheys. the only reason i knew that is im sitting drinkin one as wee speak ahh
Old Jul 6th 2004, 12:34 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

i think Kellyville is for you then
The great Australian urban disaster. Crap public transport, ugly bug houses crammed in with minimal gardens and poor planning.

Whats your budget? Maybe check out Sutherland Shire. Close to Cronulla and the Royal National Park and there is the train line.
Old Jul 6th 2004, 12:56 am
Forum Regular

Location: Ascot Berks(06.04) to Cronulla nr Sydney back to Ascot (04.05)
Rosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really nice

We moved (3 kids 16, 10 & 7) to the Sutherland Shire last week! Have a house in Sylvania, the area is lovely especially along the Georges River and the shopping (Miranda) is good. There is a train line here and loads of holiday activities for the children (schools seem good, friendly with high standards). The character of our particular area reminds me of Florida and its quite 'squeeky clean' as I said in another post i feel a bit like a Stepford Wife, but for us, renting and at this time its perfect. Good luck and PM me if you need details
Old Jul 6th 2004, 1:13 am
BE Enthusiast

RichS will become famous soon enough

Kellyville is in fact much more like Stepford Wife territory. Its totally soulless. Transport is appalling and the buses are very expensive.

Sutherland is a much nicer option.

Coogee will cost you a lot to buy somewhere. It's likely to be an area untouched by falling house prices.

if you lok at ljhooker.com.au you'll see they have a mortgage calculator so you can check what your repayments might be.

wizard.com.au should give you an idea of what they'll lend you. It'll be a huge amount.

Looking forward to one of those winter spells where it rains for 4 days straight very hard. The water situation is getting a bit worrying. I suspect Bob Carr has a huge water tax up his sleeeve that he just can't wait to slap us with if it doesn't rain soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.