Whats changed

Old Jan 13th 2005, 2:07 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats changed

Originally Posted by bondipom

Is Chris Evans a ginger *u%t?
Yes! I think also hes divorced from Billie Piper now
Old Jan 13th 2005, 2:11 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Is Chris Evans a ginger *u%t?
Yes, unless he's shaved off all his hair.
Then he's just a *u%t.

Last edited by JulesandChris; Jan 13th 2005 at 2:12 pm. Reason: typo
Old Jan 13th 2005, 2:15 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Has electricity arrived in Scotland and Wales?
Old Jan 13th 2005, 2:16 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Are they still part of the British Isles?
Old Jan 13th 2005, 2:20 pm
ABCDiamond

What time do they wake up in the UK ?

No, thats not my question .... Just wondering when they will get up and begin to reply

Old Jan 13th 2005, 2:24 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond

No, thats not my question .... Just wondering when they will get up and begin to reply
By my accounts we've got a good 3 or 4 hours till that happens... we could have this thread up into double pages by then. That'd give them something to do, while we've all started our weekends
Old Jan 13th 2005, 2:34 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond

C'mon, it's 3:30 am on a Friday in January. From what I read in the Blighty papers these days, that means that all Brits worth their salt will be out in their Burberrys, binge drinking, indulging in gun crime, burgling people's houses, stealing cars, and lining up with their sleeping bags outside the dentists in the vain hope of getting treatment. And those who aren't will be busy sh*gging the nearest available politician.

I really *miss* the UK sometimes....

Anya.
Old Jan 13th 2005, 2:38 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Now all run from the hot air south of the border.
Old Jan 13th 2005, 2:44 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by anya4oz
all Brits worth their salt will be out ...
Those that aren't popping "E" at an illegal all-night rave, of course, which is everybody under 25.
Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:28 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

How much is it for an iceburg lettuce
Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:42 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
How much is it for an iceburg lettuce
And you just want to know that cos ....?

(LOL sorry! had to be done )
Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:43 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

I can answer the Eastenders question. It has fallen in the ratings because it is a miserable program, about miserable lives in a miserable country. Plus they are all sleeping with each other, so in-breeding is rife and we all know where that leads too!!!!
Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:44 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
And you just want to know that cos ....?

(LOL sorry! had to be done )
I just hope that they lett us know soon (god that was crap too )
Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:46 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TheRossers
I can answer the Eastenders question. It has fallen in the ratings because it is a miserable program, about miserable lives in a miserable country. Plus they are all sleeping with each other, so in-breeding is rife and we all know where that leads too!!!!

Tasmania ??
Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:51 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bordy
Tasmania ??
Beat me to it!!

lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.