Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What is the temperature of your pool now?

What is the temperature of your pool now?

Old Jan 26th 2012, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is the temperature of your pool now?

Windy, kind of sunny, about 8 deg

oops, sorry, thought it was the other temp thread, but I'm pretty sure the lake up the road would be about 8 deg
Old Jan 29th 2012, 4:45 am
BE Forum Addict

bingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond repute

Down to 24c now with all this rain and lack of sun. Still warm enough for an hour with the kids
Old Jan 29th 2012, 5:44 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bingobob777
Down to 24c now with all this rain and lack of sun. Still warm enough for an hour with the kids
Well i've lost my pool thermo so don't know at the mo, would guess about the same.

NEVER seen it so full tho, and I think i've been keeping the top level too low compared to how it sits now.

Gained a few inches ...
Old Jan 29th 2012, 7:32 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

A very refreshing 32 this morning.
Old Jan 29th 2012, 7:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Where's the mud coming from? ...

From the garden.

This was only after one day of rain and it went green. After the next day there was a fair bit of soil washed in from the garden making it go muddy brown.

Old Jan 29th 2012, 12:00 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Alfresco
From the garden.

This was only after one day of rain and it went green. After the next day there was a fair bit of soil washed in from the garden making it go muddy brown.

http://britishexpats.com/blogs/uploa...resco/5780.jpg

http://britishexpats.com/blogs/uploa...resco/5781.jpg
Got ya!

Yeah I see you're up to the top too!
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 9:22 am
Account Closed

Haven't been near it for over a week, what with all the rain, but threw the creepy crawly back in earlier and the temp felt pretty warm ...

Expected it to be about 22 or sommit and 29C ...

In for an evening dip soon I reckon.
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 7:01 am
Account Closed

Old Feb 3rd 2012, 8:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Got ya!

Yeah I see you're up to the top too!
It's now a milky aqua colour. Still not clear and not very warm. The solar pump broke again and is off site for repair.
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 8:55 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Alfresco
It's now a milky aqua colour. Still not clear and not very warm. The solar pump broke again and is off site for repair.
Good luck with that!

I didn't venture in last night after all, but water temp was 29C @ about 4pm ...

Haven't checked today, but will def be in over the weekend.
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

bingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with that!

I didn't venture in last night after all, but water temp was 29C @ about 4pm ...

Haven't checked today, but will def be in over the weekend.
ditto, as soon as the clock is bye 8am me and the young uns are in, **** the neighbours sleep and the temperature
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 10:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by bingobob777
ditto, as soon as the clock is bye 8am me and the young uns are in, **** the neighbours sleep and the temperature
That's the way! ...
Old Feb 6th 2012, 8:32 am
Account Closed

29C @ 7.30pm ...

Was over 30 today i'm told.
Old Feb 6th 2012, 9:00 am
...giving optimism a go?!

DadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud of

Dunno temp, but the bastard thing is green and cloudy again.

3rd time flocking it this season ..... Might as well have a pit for throwing money in - we just don't get to swim in the damn thing!!
Old Feb 6th 2012, 10:17 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DadAgain
Dunno temp, but the bastard thing is green and cloudy again.

3rd time flocking it this season ..... Might as well have a pit for throwing money in - we just don't get to swim in the damn thing!!
I've been lucky this year. We went over last year with salt & chlorine, but even thru Winter and still haven't put anything in it! All the rain that's fell must've diluted it heaps, will get a check at the weekend, but must say it's lovely and clear at the mo ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.