Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

WHAT TO DO ABOUT FACEBOOK??

WHAT TO DO ABOUT FACEBOOK??

Old Jan 10th 2008, 8:28 pm
Bird

Clair and Darren Kleba is a jewel in the roughClair and Darren Kleba is a jewel in the roughClair and Darren Kleba is a jewel in the roughClair and Darren Kleba is a jewel in the roughClair and Darren Kleba is a jewel in the rough
Default WHAT TO DO ABOUT FACEBOOK??

Can anyone tell me how you go about transferring your facebook account without losing all your friends?? or do you? do you have the same account over there?? Same with the e-mail address do we have to change that as ours is .co.uk? Please help so as i know what to do before we go
Old Jan 10th 2008, 8:30 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WHAT TO DO ABOUT FACEBOOK??

Originally Posted by Clair and Darren Kleba
Can anyone tell me how you go about transferring your facebook account without losing all your friends?? or do you? do you have the same account over there?? Same with the e-mail address do we have to change that as ours is .co.uk? Please help so as i know what to do before we go
Surely, dont you log in and change email address to new email address?

Get a GMAIL acct ! Have spare invites if you havent got an acct, just shout
Old Jan 10th 2008, 8:32 pm
Bird

Clair and Darren Kleba is a jewel in the roughClair and Darren Kleba is a jewel in the roughClair and Darren Kleba is a jewel in the roughClair and Darren Kleba is a jewel in the roughClair and Darren Kleba is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Surely, dont you log in and change email address to new email address?

Get a GMAIL acct ! Have spare invites if you havent got an acct, just shout
Whats that then a GMAIL?? i'm probably being a right ole blonde but humour me eh
Old Jan 10th 2008, 8:34 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Whats that then a GMAIL?? i'm probably being a right ole blonde but humour me eh
GOOGLE MAIL

Send me a PM< with your email address and i will email you an invite ( its totally FREE ) no catches.

Thats if ya trust me
Old Jan 10th 2008, 8:37 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

GOOGLE MAIL

Send me a PM< with your email address and i will email you an invite ( its totally FREE ) no catches.

Thats if ya trust me
Didn't think you need an invite now...
Old Jan 10th 2008, 8:39 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by DrWho
Didn't think you need an invite now...

Oh , dunno, ive had it donkeys years so guess im an eliteist lol

Claire you do got email
Old Jan 10th 2008, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

vgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to allvgenburgos is a name known to all

Facebook you don't need to change your account, I openend mine from UK moved over here and just changed the network from London to Australia, but you don't even have to be part of a network (under account).

If you want to change your email you can then just change the email address in facebook (under account).
Old Jan 10th 2008, 8:48 pm
Bird

Originally Posted by vgenburgos
Facebook you don't need to change your account, I openend mine from UK moved over here and just changed the network from London to Australia, but you don't even have to be part of a network (under account).

If you want to change your email you can then just change the email address in facebook (under account).
Thank you everyone!!!
Old Jan 10th 2008, 8:50 pm
Bird

Oh , dunno, ive had it donkeys years so guess im an eliteist lol

Claire you do got email
yer got it thanks v much, appreciate it, will sign up to it.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 8:59 pm
Banned

yer got it thanks v much, appreciate it, will sign up to it.
No probs, your very welcome. Its totally portable.

Ste
Old Jan 10th 2008, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

I use a .co.uk email address still so I would not think you would need to change that unless of course you are changing your email anyway.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 9:50 pm
Bird

Originally Posted by mand8002
I use a .co.uk email address still so I would not think you would need to change that unless of course you are changing your email anyway.
Oh really, i honestly though you had to change the end bit to au.com or something? oh well ta very much if your still using the same one then i will!! I just didnt want to lose all my friends e-mail addresses and facebook accounts etc.. Thanks for that x
Old Jan 10th 2008, 11:18 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Oh really, i honestly though you had to change the end bit to au.com or something? oh well ta very much if your still using the same one then i will!! I just didnt want to lose all my friends e-mail addresses and facebook accounts etc.. Thanks for that x
Remember that if the email address you normally use is tied to your ISP and you lose it when you leave the UK, then there are other places you need to change too - including British Expats. Make sure that whatever email address you use on here is one you can keep after you move!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495501
Old Jan 11th 2008, 12:46 am
Banned

Very true Polly, and something I had ommitted to share.

Most Generic Email companies now, inc. GMAIL, will allow you to port over your email address book etc to them.

If your current email, allows a footer or signature, then add this to bottom of EVERY EMAIL you send on your current email addy.

HIYA, Im Changing Email: Please add [email protected] to your address book. Cos im going to Australia !

^ the above email is just a sample, please dont email Dilbert, as he has no connection whatsoever with British Expats or its subsidiaries, always read the PDS prior to any contractural agreement.

Ste
Old Jan 11th 2008, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, we are on AOL, how would we change to another provider without losing Facebook as i have quite a few friends on it. if i use gmail can i close aol and then bring it up on another isp??

might sound a bit fuddled but Kev is talking crap in my ear and i cant concentrate.

will pm you

thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.