Reload this Page >

Western Australia Ambulance Service/SJAA

Western Australia Ambulance Service/SJAA

Old Mar 15th 2012, 6:59 am
Just Joined

Goodbye uk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Western Australia Ambulance Service/SJAA

Thanks Kateve

Always the possiblility of trying again at some point but only myself to blame on this occasion. Complete brain fart with the HR questions and waffled my arse off with them Im afraid. Clinical ones were better but by then the damge was done.

Wishing you and your family all the best with the move...... may sneak up on you all one day in years to come
Old Mar 18th 2012, 6:05 pm
Just Joined

rascal13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Goodbye uk
Thanks Kateve

Always the possiblility of trying again at some point but only myself to blame on this occasion. Complete brain fart with the HR questions and waffled my arse off with them Im afraid. Clinical ones were better but by then the damge was done.

Wishing you and your family all the best with the move...... may sneak up on you all one day in years to come
Sorry to hear that mate, I would give it another go. You know the process now and will be easier next time. But good luck in what ever you decide to do.
Old Mar 29th 2012, 9:10 pm
Just Joined

Faith1 is an unknown quantity at this point

HELP has anyone on the July intake been contacted by the visa agent??? I have been in contact with hr in Perth who didn't receive my contract so it's been scanned and they told me the agent will be in contact. We are at the stage were we are booking flights and accommodation how long has previous visas taken to get granted and is there anything I can do before? I notice some mention about medicals how do we do that??? Any advice.
Old Mar 29th 2012, 9:29 pm
Just Joined

liloharry is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Faith1
HELP has anyone on the July intake been contacted by the visa agent??? I have been in contact with hr in Perth who didn't receive my contract so it's been scanned and they told me the agent will be in contact. We are at the stage were we are booking flights and accommodation how long has previous visas taken to get granted and is there anything I can do before? I notice some mention about medicals how do we do that??? Any advice.
Hi

My husband is on the June intake... he got a job offer on the 14th Feb & the visa agent got in touch on the 21st Feb, he had his medical on the 5th March & the visa was granted on the 7th March. Once you get your TRN number for your visa application you can book a medical with one of the panel doctors - as they are private hospitals they could fit him in any day at any time...your visa agent will tell you when to do this, we found them helpful with the many questions we had!
Old Mar 30th 2012, 6:41 am
Just Joined

normanstanleyfletcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Faith1

I am on july intake and I got email from agent pretty soon after contract offer, so I'd chase it up.

Also the week earlier start has snookered me a bit with planning but hey ho!
Old Mar 30th 2012, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

bigdaisy is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm also on the july intake, havent heard from the visa people, only got my contract through yesterday. Hope it dosent take too long.
Old Mar 30th 2012, 1:19 pm
Just Joined

Faith1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for advice guys think they must have known I got an email today ) glad it doesn't take to long to get visa we booked our flights today fly 3rd July got young children we want settled before it all starts. It's exciting!!
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 9:45 am
Just Joined

Tanya35 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all ~ new to all this!!

I've had my phone interview and been successful and have my fitness/medical booked for mid-April in London!!! I've read the posts but am slightly nervous about the process, I'm probably fitter than I think but any tips would be great, esp when it comes to push ups!!! How soon did anyone hear after this round, about a video conference call or job offer...they mentioned over the phone that possible dates would be July/September...
Fingers crossed I'll be out there soon...xx
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 12:40 pm
Just Joined

lunny99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tanya35
Hi all ~ new to all this!!

I've had my phone interview and been successful and have my fitness/medical booked for mid-April in London!!! I've read the posts but am slightly nervous about the process, I'm probably fitter than I think but any tips would be great, esp when it comes to push ups!!! How soon did anyone hear after this round, about a video conference call or job offer...they mentioned over the phone that possible dates would be July/September...
Fingers crossed I'll be out there soon...xx
Hi Tanya,

How was the phone interview, I have one booked for April 16th? Any help would be appreciated.
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 12:52 pm
Just Joined

The phone interview was nerve racking to say the least! I don't think I took a breathe for an hour, but I had all my notes laid out on the floor and a large cuppa tea!! There were 6 clincal based questions/scenarios (just read through everything - medical, trauma, cardio, respiratory) then I had a 5 minute break before HR called, asking about working in teams, stressful situations, why Perth etc??? To be honest I thought I'd mucked up the last question but they do allow for nerves - they were both very friendly! Try and get them to call you on a land line if poss, someone I know did it on his mobile and the reception was quite bad/kept cutting out...Good luck!!
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

The phone interview was nerve racking to say the least! I don't think I took a breathe for an hour, but I had all my notes laid out on the floor and a large cuppa tea!! There were 6 clincal based questions/scenarios (just read through everything - medical, trauma, cardio, respiratory) then I had a 5 minute break before HR called, asking about working in teams, stressful situations, why Perth etc??? To be honest I thought I'd mucked up the last question but they do allow for nerves - they were both very friendly! Try and get them to call you on a land line if poss, someone I know did it on his mobile and the reception was quite bad/kept cutting out...Good luck!!
Thanks for the info. Just so I understand is it scenarios? or just clinical based (specific) Questions ? or both?
Thanks again, I've never done a phone interview and can imagine how stressful it will be! Sounds like you did great.
Old Apr 4th 2012, 8:14 am
Just Joined

Sorry for the delay, shift work!!! I had 2 scenario based questions and the rest were basically your management and signs and symptoms. At least you can have all your notes around you and have your JRCALC handy for doses etc!!! Fingers crossed and let me know how you get on, good luck!!!
Old Apr 4th 2012, 9:39 pm
Just Joined

Sorry for the delay, shift work!!! I had 2 scenario based questions and the rest were basically your management and signs and symptoms. At least you can have all your notes around you and have your JRCALC handy for doses etc!!! Fingers crossed and let me know how you get on, good luck!!!
Thanks for the great info...
Old Apr 8th 2012, 12:54 pm
Just Joined

I've now got a video conference call at the end of the month which is HR based. Does anyone know if it's going to be similar to the types of questions they asked during the phone interview??? Any help would be great...xx
Old Apr 8th 2012, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

bigdaisy is an unknown quantity at this point

I've now got a video conference call at the end of the month which is HR based. Does anyone know if it's going to be similar to the types of questions they asked during the phone interview??? Any help would be great...xx
i got asked 2 or 3 of the same questions from my phone interview during the vc. I actually enjoyed the vc, hated the phone interview. I'm sure if u've made it this far u'll be fine.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.