West Sussex

Old Jun 21st 2004, 10:11 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Re: West Sussex

Originally posted by lucyb
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrange something...how bout Horhsam as it is easy for all of us!

xx

Horsham fine by me

Anyone else??? any preferablte dates??
Old Jun 21st 2004, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Woodcroft, 25 kms south of Adelaide South Australia
wizzywozza is a jewel in the roughwizzywozza is a jewel in the roughwizzywozza is a jewel in the roughwizzywozza is a jewel in the rough

I lived in Worthing for 16 years and Littlehampton for 8 1/2 years. Been in Adelaide for over 13 years now. Still miss the Downs and the olde worlde houses with thatched roofs.

My fiance is in West Sussex at the mo - he teaches guitar at schools in Steyning, Angmering, Storrington and Littlehampton. Hopefully he'll be getting his visa soon!

Small world isn't it!
Old Jun 21st 2004, 11:41 pm
over the cuckoo's nest

Slater will become famous soon enoughSlater will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE]Originally posted by wizzywozza
I lived in Worthing for 16 years and Littlehampton for 8 1/2 years. Been in Adelaide for over 13 years now. Still miss the Downs and the olde worlde houses with thatched roofs.

Talking of olde worlde houses, the Woodmans north of Angmering burnt down last year, missed having a meal and beer there when I was back.
Also it's funny what Pollyanna says about Brighton, when asked where we are from I always say Worthing near Portsmouth, not Brighton, am I homophobic?

Slater
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:48 am

robertd is an unknown quantity at this point

Just browsing the forum and notice you live on the Gold Coast. Have you settled in ok, and if you dont mind me asking, where are you living. Anywhere near Varsity lakes, robina. Regards Louisa and Rob
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Olibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by kala
Horsham fine by me

Anyone else??? any preferablte dates??
Horsham is Ok for me.............got three anklebiters though....
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 9:39 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Olibeneli
Horsham is Ok for me.............got three anklebiters though....
Cool the numbers are rising.

I don't know horsham too well so don't know where is good for a few drinks and kids.

A Saturday or Sunday afternoon would prob be good,

Can anyone think of anywhere In Horsham that would be good. Otherwise maybe Tilgate Park in crawley, has a nice seating area outside the pub and a park for the kids, lake etc? I even have a couple of kids who live next door to me who I could borrow to keep yours company.

Any more takers or ideas on dates/locations?

If we can get a date and location agreed I'l put a new thread out for it.
Kala
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Olibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by kala
Cool the numbers are rising.

I don't know horsham too well so don't know where is good for a few drinks and kids.

A Saturday or Sunday afternoon would prob be good,

Can anyone think of anywhere In Horsham that would be good. Otherwise maybe Tilgate Park in crawley, has a nice seating area outside the pub and a park for the kids, lake etc? I even have a couple of kids who live next door to me who I could borrow to keep yours company.

Any more takers or ideas on dates/locations?

If we can get a date and location agreed I'l put a new thread out for it.
Kala
Spot on !............Tilgate is perfect..............
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 12:31 pm
over the cuckoo's nest

Originally posted by robertd
Just browsing the forum and notice you live on the Gold Coast. Have you settled in ok, and if you dont mind me asking, where are you living. Anywhere near Varsity lakes, robina. Regards Louisa and Rob

Hi Louisa and Rob,

We live 5 mins from you just across the Highway, at Tallai on acreage next to Mudgeeraba Showgrounds, we have been here for the last 8 months are well settled and love it here. We found the summer a bit hot here being a bit inland, we are having a pool installed over the next month, so this summer should be more bearable. Also We didn't realise how cold it gets at night, lucky we have loads of trees and are able to keep a log fire burning on the coldest nights. The days as you will know are beautifull and still nicely warm, we have just returned from a family meal out at Burleigh Heads Surf Club, yum!!!
How about you?

Regards

Slater
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 1:27 pm
Living the Oz lifestyle..

sunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant future

Hi Kala and other West Sussex bods,

We'd love to come but as we're leaving soon all our weekends are booked up , so it would have to be an evening which obviously won't suit everyone else.

Oh well, we'll just have to meet u lot down under! Anybody going to Perth?

SunChaser
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 4:40 pm
Living the Oz lifestyle..

sunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant future

Unless, of course, anyone is up for a weekday evening?

Sunchaser
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 8:00 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally posted by sunchaser
Unless, of course, anyone is up for a weekday evening?

Sunchaser
I could do either with the long summer eve's (lookin out the window that doesn't sound too real) it should be fine.

How about you Lucy,olibenili, jaycat

Kala
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 8:01 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

fine with me!
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

jaycat is an unknown quantity at this point

I would prefer daytime, only due to the childen and bedtimes.
Jaycat

Kala [/QUOTE]
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of

What's it like around littlehampton way-we were thinking of moving to that area. Can anyone offer any advice?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Slater
Originally posted by wizzywozza

Talking of olde worlde houses, the Woodmans north of Angmering burnt down last year, missed having a meal and beer there when I was back.
Also it's funny what Pollyanna says about Brighton, when asked where we are from I always say Worthing near Portsmouth, not Brighton, am I homophobic?

Slater
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 3:31 am
over the cuckoo's nest

Originally posted by melaniee
What's it like around littlehampton way-we were thinking of moving to that area. Can anyone offer any advice?
It is a lovely area, unfortunatly it is next door to Ford Prison, all the Pervs and pedophiles spend their last years there before release, they have days out meet people who do not know their past, they won't go back to where they were originally convicted and where they are known, that's for sure, so they stay around the Littlehampton and Bognor Regis area's. Not a safe place to have children anymore, Sarah Paine was murdered just a few hundred yards from where we used to live. Roy Whiting was a previous offender, convicted and spent time in Ford!

Shame isn't it.

Slater

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.