Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

West Mids Meet up?

West Mids Meet up?

Old Sep 25th 2006, 5:36 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: West Mids Meet up?

Originally Posted by jwood
I wouldn't mind coming with OH who is an electrician,(just need to make him think its his idea) as asked before what time and how do we know who everyone is?

Jackie
Hi Jackie I don't think they've set a time yet but someone said late afternoon early evening. I'm not going but did suggest 4.30 - that way those with little uns can get back and get them to bed before it's too late for them

I think the usual is for someone to take an Australian flag and put it on the table so everyone can see. Perhaps a good idea for someone to swap mobile numbers too maybe?

I can't make it myself otherwise I'd offer

Kath x
Old Sep 25th 2006, 6:53 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
...soul not sole, you illiterate Brummie!

Well you will know plenty of folk afterwards!

busterboy thats a pint i am going to get you,your always making me laugh mate.

why dont we all wear name badges,so if we look plums who cares
hey buster i just tried to send you some karma" but the computer said no"

Last edited by aston man; Sep 25th 2006 at 6:57 pm.
Old Sep 25th 2006, 6:56 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
busterboy thats a pint i am going to get you,your always making me laugh mate.

why dont we all wear name badges,so if we look plums who cares
or matching cardi's....complete geeks
Old Sep 25th 2006, 6:58 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

or matching cardi's....complete geeks
well thats the last time i put forward an idea
Old Sep 25th 2006, 8:22 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

well thats the last time i put forward an idea
Just back from gym....no I am with you. We should all have badges with our avatars and names on...but we will look like dorks, admit it.

Oh and thanks for the beer, I'll have the first pint with you, that will make old Rugbymatt green!

Rugbymatt off for his first drink in ages tonight, as someone stole his £3500 trailer - he is sick a parrot as the insurance won't pay out.

Last edited by busterboy; Sep 25th 2006 at 8:41 pm.
Old Sep 25th 2006, 8:39 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

good god, you mean you are bringing interlopers? (crivens)!
gives you a chance to corrupt them
we could all wear roses and carry newspapers
Old Sep 25th 2006, 8:40 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Rugbymatt off for first his drink in ages tonight, as someone stole his £3500 trailer - he is sick a parrot as the insurance won't pay out.[/QUOTE]

our mate has his nicked off the front of his house - it was chained to the house and they had to lift it over another (cheaper) trailer and carry it away as it also had a wheel clamp
Old Sep 25th 2006, 8:43 pm
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by thewoodz
gives you a chance to corrupt them
we could all wear roses and carry newspapers
hee hee...yup, come on newbie, let's play drinking games...(evil laughter).

pink carnations and a copy of something obscure like the Fungal Nail Journal in our back pockets.
Old Sep 25th 2006, 8:44 pm
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by thewoodz
Rugbymatt off for first his drink in ages tonight, as someone stole his £3500 trailer - he is sick a parrot as the insurance won't pay out.
our mate has his nicked off the front of his house - it was chained to the house and they had to lift it over another (cheaper) trailer and carry it away as it also had a wheel clamp [/QUOTE]

..absolute tramps.
Old Sep 26th 2006, 8:13 am
Juicer Member

Glenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of light

Shall we meet at 4.30 then??

Then if people want to come later they can, and the people that can't stay can go early.

We need to decide - it's this Saturday :scared:
Old Sep 26th 2006, 2:24 pm
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by Glenat
Shall we meet at 4.30 then??

Then if people want to come later they can, and the people that can't stay can go early.

We need to decide - it's this Saturday :scared:
Right, this Saturday 1630hours, you indecisive lot.
Old Sep 26th 2006, 2:28 pm
Juicer Member

Glenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of light

Right, this Saturday 1630hours, you indecisive lot.
At least we'll be there - although I may be late as hubby is working.

I'll have my flag with me though

Last time we sat at a very long table, just as you go in on the right if I remember correctly (but you know what women are like with directions...), and we still needed to put extra tables round!

Well, at least that's sorted now.

See you there
Old Sep 26th 2006, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

chocolatedog is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Glenat
At least we'll be there - although I may be late as hubby is working.

I'll have my flag with me though

Last time we sat at a very long table, just as you go in on the right if I remember correctly (but you know what women are like with directions...), and we still needed to put extra tables round!

Well, at least that's sorted now.

See you there
Hi everybody,

I have said previously that I would be there... but unfortunately something has come up and I can no longer put in an appearance.

I am sorry about not being able to meet up with some of you guys and hope that maybe I will be able to make the next meeting.

I hope everybody who goes has a good time and I will look forward to the next meeting.

Sam
Old Sep 26th 2006, 5:04 pm
Banned

me and my lot will be there,see you all at 4.30
Old Sep 26th 2006, 5:23 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

me and my lot will be there,see you all at 4.30
Take a camera! I want to see pics of everyone drunk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.