Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

West Mids Meet up?

West Mids Meet up?

Old Sep 26th 2006, 5:27 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: West Mids Meet up?

Originally Posted by Clippies
Take a camera! I want to see pics of everyone drunk
no probs clips ,ill get you some good shots,shame you couldn't come..
Old Sep 26th 2006, 5:30 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
no probs clips ,ill get you some good shots,shame you couldn't come..
We're at the caravan this weekend Will try and make next one though, and if there's a meet in January we should definitely be there as the caravan site is shut then

Ooh yes plenty of photographic evidence please
Old Sep 27th 2006, 4:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,
We're at wedding sat, but there'll probably be a lull between the day bit and the night bit, so was thinking we might come over about 4.30. Will many of you be there then We'll have to go back though weddings at the Granary, so quite a way away, unless I can get the youngest to say he feels ill
Old Sep 27th 2006, 7:44 pm
Just Joined

basil is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by curly
Hi everyone,
We're at wedding sat, but there'll probably be a lull between the day bit and the night bit, so was thinking we might come over about 4.30. Will many of you be there then We'll have to go back though weddings at the Granary, so quite a way away, unless I can get the youngest to say he feels ill
I'll be there too about 4.30
Old Sep 27th 2006, 8:33 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by basil
I'll be there too about 4.30

...so will I, if only to get a beer from Mr Aston Man
Old Sep 28th 2006, 5:47 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
...so will I, if only to get a beer from Mr Aston Man
to right mate,ill get you one mate.

see you at 4.30
Old Sep 28th 2006, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant.

Sdo 4:30 the one and two halves, Oldbury. Look out for the Australian flags, name badges, pink carnations and newspapers.

Do we need a secret code word/sentence?? lol

Looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday. This will be the first meet-up I've been too.

We fly on Dec 23rd so will be great to chat to others who are planning or have planned!

See you at the pub!
Old Sep 29th 2006, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mochinbach
Brilliant.

Sdo 4:30 the one and two halves, Oldbury. Look out for the Australian flags, name badges, pink carnations and newspapers.

Do we need a secret code word/sentence?? lol

Looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday. This will be the first meet-up I've been too.

We fly on Dec 23rd so will be great to chat to others who are planning or have planned!

See you at the pub!

Hi all sorry we will not be able to make it, got the shippers in next week and we have still got so much to do. Have a great time have a drink for me.

Stacey xx
Old Sep 29th 2006, 7:12 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

hi
we shall be there prob 5ish. will bring BE virgins with me so please go gentle with them
look forward to meeting you all and putting faces to the names
N
Old Sep 30th 2006, 12:39 am
Banned

Originally Posted by thewoodz
hi
we shall be there prob 5ish. will bring BE virgins with me so please go gentle with them
look forward to meeting you all and putting faces to the names
N
i have just had a night on the beer so please excuse me if i looked peedd/

look forwarc to seeing you all/

asrton
Old Oct 1st 2006, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute

It was great to finally meet you all last night, that we could sit and share our stories. Thank you for bringing along the newspapers and leaflets it was really great to see that furniture, cars, food etc are not overly expensive at all! (contrary to some of the stuff people have said on other posts!) It was also cool to see how houses were advertised etc.

I hope you all had to be carried into your cars/taxis after we left !

See you soon in OZ! WOO HOO!
Old Oct 1st 2006, 10:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Really enjoyed meeting you all last night thanks for a great evening

N
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:15 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
we all really enjoyed meeting everyone last night. it was great and very enlightening to put the faces to all the names. hope to meet you all again.
J says a big hi to R and C. and i hope little G didn't play up too much for his dad!
N x
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:17 am
Juicer Member

Glenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone,

Good to see everyone last night and put faces to names. Sorry we had to leave early.
And disappointed I forgot to take my camera

Hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

Good luck to you all and your future in Oz
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by thewoodz
Hi
we all really enjoyed meeting everyone last night. it was great and very enlightening to put the faces to all the names. hope to meet you all again.
J says a big hi to R and C. and i hope little G didn't play up too much for his dad!
N x
Hi N C was on a real high afterwards he had a great time talking to your son I asked whether he had let J actually get a word in R said he had to keep telling C to be quiet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.