Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

West Mids Meet up?

West Mids Meet up?

Old Sep 19th 2006, 3:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: West Mids Meet up?

It's getting close now, we would have loved to have come so have a drink for us and please have another meet soon
Old Sep 19th 2006, 5:25 pm
skye

New to site - what do you all do...... we are looking at going to oz and need some advise!

Old Sep 19th 2006, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

basil is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skye
New to site - what do you all do...... we are looking at going to oz and need some advise!
Not sure as I am new myself but if the meet happens I am hoping to find out more information then
Old Sep 19th 2006, 7:08 pm
skye

What jobs do you all do.....

Originally Posted by basil
Not sure as I am new myself but if the meet happens I am hoping to find out more information then

Old Sep 19th 2006, 7:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Hi I'm a hairdresser, my hubby's a mechanical fitter, but we arn't able to go to the meet this time.

N
Old Sep 20th 2006, 7:56 am
Juicer Member

Glenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of light

Firstly, hello

OH is an electrician, I'm a lab technician.

Are you in the West Midlands, and do you fancy coming to the meet up?

It's 30th September at the one and two halves pub in oldbury.

Not sure of a time yet.
Old Sep 20th 2006, 8:22 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

HI
OH is a spark i work as an office manager. we still don't know if we will be there as prov agreed to go camping for the weekend so it depends on the weather. if we're not there as Curly says "have a drink for us and have another meet soon."

regards
Old Sep 20th 2006, 10:09 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thewoodz
HI
OH is a spark i work as an office manager. we still don't know if we will be there as prov agreed to go camping for the weekend so it depends on the weather. if we're not there as Curly says "have a drink for us and have another meet soon."

regards
It's going to rain!
Old Sep 21st 2006, 9:49 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
It's going to rain!
massive wind problems too (end of hurricane gordon - that is)
Old Sep 21st 2006, 11:30 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
massive wind problems too (end of hurricane gordon - that is)
So I hear
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 7:36 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
So I hear
hi
you weather forecasters look as if you are right we have cancelled camping so will be there minus daughter who is still camping with the guides
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 7:38 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thewoodz
hi
you weather forecasters look as if you are right we have cancelled camping so will be there minus daughter who is still camping with the guides

she's camping from now until the 30th....that sounds like you've enlisted her in some regime not the guides
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 8:19 am
Juicer Member

Glenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of light

she's camping from now until the 30th....that sounds like you've enlisted her in some regime not the guides
Sorry to keep on but can we please agree on a time?

Do people want to meet in the afternoon or late afternoon or evening?

And it's still on the 30th (after I confused everyone )
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 8:28 am
on the Goldie

Ha Ha -
Ok Mr Picky she is still going to go camping with the guides on the 30th!! regardless of the weather
how will we know everyone do we need to carry rolled up newspapers and wear red roses?
it would suit us early evening but we can always just come later if everyone wants to go earlier (we will then spy on you and see what a motley crew you all are before we come over )

Last edited by thewoodz; Sep 22nd 2006 at 10:21 am.
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:08 am

Originally Posted by Glenat
Sorry to keep on but can we please agree on a time?

Do people want to meet in the afternoon or late afternoon or evening?

And it's still on the 30th (after I confused everyone )
I think you may be better off emailing everyone who said they were coming - seems to have gone a bit quiet doesn't it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.