Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

West Mids Meet up?

West Mids Meet up?

Old Sep 6th 2006, 10:03 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: West Mids Meet up?

Originally Posted by Clippies
Thank you

I'll suggest a time for you, how about 4:30 - ok so I'm not going, but I like 4:30
Sorry guys I can't make it.... my sister is renewing her Wedding vows!!!

Ali and Jon
Old Sep 6th 2006, 12:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

We also are in the midlands, near merry hill to be exact, would have loved to come, but my cousin is getting married (3rd time :scared: ) on 30th, but if another one is planned in the future will make that one

N
Old Sep 6th 2006, 12:19 pm
Juicer Member

Glenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by curly
We also are in the midlands, near merry hill to be exact, would have loved to come, but my cousin is getting married (3rd time :scared: ) on 30th, but if another one is planned in the future will make that one

N
Shall we do it the week before then on the 23rd September instead?

If more people can make this date it would make sense to change it.
Old Sep 6th 2006, 12:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Glenat
Shall we do it the week before then on the 23rd September instead?

If more people can make this date it would make sense to change it.

Well I could defo make the 23rd as long as it was after 4.30, but if everyone else has already arranged for the 30th, dont want to be a killjoy!!!!!!!can wait til next one

N
Old Sep 6th 2006, 12:52 pm
Juicer Member

Glenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by curly
Well I could defo make the 23rd as long as it was after 4.30, but if everyone else has already arranged for the 30th, dont want to be a killjoy!!!!!!!can wait til next one

N
I've sent everyone a PM allerting them to the possible change of date, as we don't want any confusion and people turning up on the wrong day.

Can everyone make the 23rd September???
Old Sep 6th 2006, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

chocolatedog is an unknown quantity at this point

I've sent everyone a PM allerting them to the possible change of date, as we don't want any confusion and people turning up on the wrong day.

Can everyone make the 23rd September???
Hi Everybody,

I realise it is a little late in the day to ask this but, we are pretty new to this site.

We are currently applying for our skilled independant visa. The stage we are at is main visa application that is due to be presented to DIMIA in the next couple of days.

We would quite like to meet others that are going through the process and maybe are a bit further on than us.

We are situated on the Worcestershire / Gloucestershire border so somewhere in West Mids is not to far.

If someone could update me on details that would be great. Thank You.
Old Sep 6th 2006, 1:38 pm
CANBERRA !!!

jajnlis is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: West Mids Meet up?

Hi.....

We would love to come as well........is it on 23rd or 30th now ????
Old Sep 6th 2006, 1:51 pm
Juicer Member

Originally Posted by jajnlis
Hi.....

We would love to come as well........is it on 23rd or 30th now ????
Well allipally and Clippies can't make 23rd either so I guess we'll stick with the 30th to save confusion.

Sorry if I have caused confusion I probably have though.

It's still on the 30th September!!
Old Sep 6th 2006, 1:54 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Well allipally and Clippies can't make 23rd either so I guess we'll stick with the 30th to save confusion.

Sorry if I have caused confusion I probably have though.

It's still on the 30th September!!
Lol, that's alright, a bit of confusion keeps people on their toes

I shall add a link to the meet up to my sig for you if you like
Old Sep 6th 2006, 1:58 pm
Juicer Member

Originally Posted by Clippies
Lol, that's alright, a bit of confusion keeps people on their toes

I shall add a link to the meet up to my sig for you if you like
This is the list as it stands (I think)

mochinbach
glenat *
busterboy
basil*
nicoak
staceyandjordan
aston man
thewoodz
shiels
tiredwithtwins
Marcopolo*
Jajnlis *
chocolatedog *

Really sorry to get your hopes up curly, there'll be another one soon enough
Old Sep 6th 2006, 2:36 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

I've put a link to this thread in my sig - hopefully you'll get a few more midlanders joining you
Old Sep 10th 2006, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Glenat]This is the list as it stands (I think)

mochinbach)*
glenat *
busterboy
basil*
nicoak
staceyandjordan
aston man
thewoodz
shiels
tiredwithtwins
Marcopolo*
Jajnlis *
chocolatedog *

I'll be there if it's still the 30th other weekend I have a wedding to go to.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

House is set to complete on the 6th October. Still hoping to come but won't be able to give a definate until a few days before. Got lots of varnishing and cleaning to do.

mochinbach)*
glenat *
busterboy
basil*
nicoak
staceyandjordan?
aston man
thewoodz
shiels
tiredwithtwins
Marcopolo*
Jajnlis *
chocolatedog *

Stacey xx
Old Sep 14th 2006, 8:25 am
Juicer Member

Right then,only 16 days to go.

Can we decide on a time???

Someone mentioned 4.30. Does this suit everyone? Then if people want to come later they can.
Old Sep 17th 2006, 10:05 pm
Just Joined

basil is an unknown quantity at this point

Right then,only 16 days to go.

Can we decide on a time???

Someone mentioned 4.30. Does this suit everyone? Then if people want to come later they can.
The afternoon suits me best.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.