Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Welcome To Brisbane Pollyana!!

Welcome To Brisbane Pollyana!!

Old Nov 3rd 2003, 8:49 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by Pollyana
You'll soon have mates here Tina, don't worry. Everyone has been really welcoming so far. I even got an invite to a party yesterday - some kind of expensive cleaning cloths.......can't remember the name but I'll bet Dotty can come up with it. (unfortunately its on the Bloke's birthday so we're busy....!!!!!)

We went to check sites for the wedding yesterday - think we've settled on a little park just north of Brissie, right on the edge of the sea.......stunning!

Teddy bears are over the jetlag now and are all going to watch the Melbourne Cup on TV this afternoon......!
Hi Pollyana, hows it going? I'm not on here so often these days, when was it you left Blighty, must of only been a few days ago.
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 9:10 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Chippy, good to know you're still around.
Left the soggy UK on Friday, 21.45; arrived sunny brissie Sunday 12.15......... feels odd when i think I haven't been here 2 full days yet!
Old Nov 4th 2003, 12:32 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by badgersmount
If I was away from my woman, and we met up, I think the words "chrome" and "bumper bar" would come to mind.
I must have led a rather sheltered life, because try as I may I can't quite get the double entendre which surely hides in there....