Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

we`ve been here a month today!!

we`ve been here a month today!!

Old Sep 30th 2005, 1:25 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: we`ve been here a month today!!

Originally Posted by wengerboy
why not every other glory hunter is
True, amazing where they all appeared from!
Old Sep 30th 2005, 1:53 pm
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

yes you may have guessed by the title that we have been here for a month now.
have to say after the agg of getting set up in a rental,jack in school and findin meself a decent job(1st job was toss)we`ve settled in really quick.
no chance of putting me rose tints on cos i was straight back to work within a fortnight.
my thoughts on adelaide so far same shit less scumbags(which is what we wanted)
Two questions mate:

1. How are you finding the Adelaide winter?

2. How often are you getting to watch the Arsenal?
Old Sep 30th 2005, 9:41 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

marco! top idea bagging your land like that we were looking to buy an established home to be honest but we`ve had our heads turned
Aldinga is about 10 k`s further down commercial road with stunning views of the hills and right next to the sea.
It`s a big release down there with lots of land up for grabs and is more appealing to us than Huntfield Heights(Hackham West south)

Sue!! no need for the bubs to adjust yet it`s been typical blighty weather so far which in my opinion is perfect as they can acclimatise gradually.does`nt stop em breaking my balls though

Bix yeah i`m back on the motor`s but i could`nt be happier,the guy who`s just taken me on had his partner walk out on him and drop him right in it!
Glad he did cos it left the door open for me and in i went!!
weekends i`m mostly drinking beer

paul Don`t go there

Lewis
firstly we got here 1st day of spring so missed winter but judging by spring i would imagine it was cold but not as cold as we`re used too(it gets very cold indoors at night).
secondly seen no footage of gunners at all it`s all on bloody fox! but being kept up to speed via stroppy e mails(my mates a bad loser)
Old Sep 30th 2005, 9:43 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

yes you may have guessed by the title that we have been here for a month now.
have to say after the agg of getting set up in a rental,jack in school and findin meself a decent job(1st job was toss)we`ve settled in really quick.
no chance of putting me rose tints on cos i was straight back to work within a fortnight.
my thoughts on adelaide so far same shit less scumbags(which is what we wanted)
Cool glad to see you getting in there
Keep it up
Old Sep 30th 2005, 9:49 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Cool glad to see you getting in there
Keep it up
my advice to any body en route is get a job as soon as poss as you save loads of dosh
Old Sep 30th 2005, 9:55 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

my advice to any body en route is get a job as soon as poss as you save loads of dosh
I will tell the wife to get lookin