Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

WDU - Revisited.

WDU - Revisited.

Old Feb 2nd 2010, 8:39 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WDU - Revisited.

I know the situation is different, but today's episode just reminded me of this - every parent's nightmare I'm sure

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...light=teenager
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

2plus3 will become famous soon enough

REVISITED ??? the only thing they revisited was the 45 mins of my life spent watching the same programme back in 2006

The BBC bosses must laugh their socks off at how they can make programmes out of archived material and then charge us again for them
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 1:31 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 2plus3
REVISITED ??? the only thing they revisited was the 45 mins of my life spent watching the same programme back in 2006

The BBC bosses must laugh their socks off at how they can make programmes out of archived material and then charge us again for them
LOL yes its a bit of a shame it's not errrrm a more concentrated revisit and a more detailed update, having said that they seemed to be running out of things to say about the family who had to stay in Scunthorpe :$
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

2plus3 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by JenJen
LOL yes its a bit of a shame it's not errrrm a more concentrated revisit and a more detailed update, having said that they seemed to be running out of things to say about the family who had to stay in Scunthorpe :$
Thankfully I didn't waste any more of my life watching that one then!!!

I have to confess that I just watched the one on iplayer where the couple went to Perth and because I could just skip to the NEW bits it was very enjoyable - they have had a real roller coaster of a time in their 2.5 years in W.A., good on them

Kari
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 4:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

suzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nice

Is it me or has the family that were on today's episode been on the last series of WDU Revisited? I only saw it for a minute but I vaguely remember the husband wearing a Man U shirt and waving from the garden of their new house......
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

Satch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by suzyambrose
Is it me or has the family that were on today's episode been on the last series of WDU Revisited? I only saw it for a minute but I vaguely remember the husband wearing a Man U shirt and waving from the garden of their new house......
I thought that as well.
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

suzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nice

Originally Posted by Satch_Boogie
I thought that as well.
I knew it! why would they re-revisit a family?! They must think we're stupid
Old Feb 4th 2010, 7:16 pm
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point

None of the families, especially todays have looked overly happy with their decision

Does anyone know if todays family ended up selling their house and returning or are they still sticking at it???
Old Feb 4th 2010, 7:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

I am halfway through today's episode at the moment. I feel depressed just watching.
Old Feb 4th 2010, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by louise
None of the families, especially todays have looked overly happy with their decision

Does anyone know if todays family ended up selling their house and returning or are they still sticking at it???
Just finished watching today's episode how emotional!! Would be interesting to find out what happened to the family.
Old Feb 5th 2010, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

ozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
Matt and Kyra are good friends of mine. They are a lovely couple and deserve every bit of happiness they have. They are enjoying life in Kal and embracing all the country life has to offer. They will be delighted to know that people liked their programme.
I remember them from the original WDU. We watched that before leaving the UK. I remember Nadia S telling them they would be sent to the "country" - in Applecross. Totally ridiculous. And I remember the Italian butcher he worked for. And I remember the touch live they had in the UK (well, the BBC made it look touch and rough).

I am really pleased to hear they made the move and are happy in Kalgoorlie.
Old Feb 5th 2010, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

Libby1971 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by suzyambrose
I knew it! why would they re-revisit a family?! They must think we're stupid
not sure what you mean
Old Feb 5th 2010, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

Jenny Hughes has a spectacular aura aboutJenny Hughes has a spectacular aura aboutJenny Hughes has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: WDU - Revisited

Great episode of the Jones family today, really enjoyed their honesty and openness. Glad to see they made the right move and are enjoying their 'new life'! Hope it continues to remain that way for them all.

Looking forward to next weeks episodes from Cummings, Mason and CalNGary's too!

I've also really enjoyed the Whelans and Warners, our new friends in Oz!

Although WDU have now added 'Reality Check' into the new series, which I like, I think the biggest 'Reality Check' comes from the Revisited episodes as they are the ones 'living the life' and have gone through and are still living through the peaks and troughs. I'm sure there are many on both sides. Anyone who thinks, life won't have problems in Oz, is just kidding themselves!

I really felt for the Williams as they really wanted to go to NZ and the Mustafas!

It just shows you have to try and get the 'kids' over by a certain age to try and get them settled, but you can ONLY do your best and if they're headstrong, you can't really do much about it but you still have to live your own life, when your kids make their own choices!

As I said on our episode life changes, whether you like it or not, so you've got to try and control as much as you can yourselves!!

Watch this space for updates on us!

Jenny
Old Feb 5th 2010, 5:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

pomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
I am halfway through today's episode at the moment. I feel depressed just watching.
I have to agree ive watched all of this weeks and have felt so depressed that i may not watch anymore everyone seems so fed up which makes me fed up
Old Feb 5th 2010, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

calNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to all

Originally Posted by pomerz
I have to agree ive watched all of this weeks and have felt so depressed that i may not watch anymore everyone seems so fed up which makes me fed up
Watch on Tuesday mate , we certainly arent fed up although,lol, we did try to explain things are very different and much more difficult for familys moving over now than when we moved in 2007 but we havent seen a preview so don't know which bits they will show,lol
Cal x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.