Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Visa Granted Aaahhhh.....

Visa Granted Aaahhhh.....

Old Jan 14th 2005, 4:11 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa Granted Aaahhhh.....

Brilliant news Tracey and Gary.

Didn't see it yesterday.

Only problem now is.....Everyone who gets to Gold Coast/Brissie before us (probably late July early August) plleeeaase leave us some space!
Old Jan 14th 2005, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

lol,i know what you mean there seems to be a lot of people going doesnt there,looks like your going around the same time as us,lol, the planes gonna be full with us lot off expats,lo,we ll have a party
Havent seen you on line much lately,how are you ?
I got that book by the way, you were right its really good,tell loades about all the suburbs surrounding the gold coast,cheers its been really helpful.

tracey.
Originally Posted by moneypen20
Brilliant news Tracey and Gary.

Didn't see it yesterday.

Only problem now is.....Everyone who gets to Gold Coast/Brissie before us (probably late July early August) plleeeaase leave us some space!
Old Jan 14th 2005, 4:22 pm
stuck in twilight

pike is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by scissors
pike....hiya how ya doing, havent seen you on line much lately,yes we ve decided on brisband somewhere near the gold coast i think,how about you have you decided yet,what stage are you at now.
catch up with you soon.

wholeworldwindow....weve got some meets coming up soon, not sure,where are you from,weve got one near birmingham on the 30 of this month and one in central london on the 13 march and one at sandown the following weekend,if your intersted in any of them let me know,speak to you soon.

tracey.
Tracy still in the tra stage had problems with proving my previous work experiance got quite depressing so i have contacted Marina at GM to let them sort it all for me or i will still be here when im a pensioner were definate for bris but not shure ,prob nere or within 20 miles of family .
Old Jan 14th 2005, 4:24 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

No internet over christmas and been busy doing god knows what last couple of weeks. On here in fits and starts, staying away from arguments and numpty comments, apart from that I'm good thanks.

Any idea when you are putting the house on the market. We are thinking April time, hard to know if that will be too late or too early
Old Jan 14th 2005, 4:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

i know what you mean,about the house you never really know how long its gonna take and the amount of people on here that have had their house sale fall through is frightening,but i think we ll put it on the market next month and see how it goes,we d like to go june or july time but if the house sale takes longer we ll go later,we ll just have to play it by ear really,then when we get there we ll all be looking at the same houses i should think lol,the poor estate agents wont know whats hit them.

tracey.
Originally Posted by moneypen20
No internet over christmas and been busy doing god knows what last couple of weeks. On here in fits and starts, staying away from arguments and numpty comments, apart from that I'm good thanks.

Any idea when you are putting the house on the market. We are thinking April time, hard to know if that will be too late or too early
Old Jan 14th 2005, 4:42 pm
Now..just your usual Pom

C.Owen is an unknown quantity at this point

i know what you mean,about the house you never really know how long its gonna take and the amount of people on here that have had their house sale fall through is frightening,but i think we ll put it on the market next month and see how it goes,we d like to go june or july time but if the house sale takes longer we ll go later,we ll just have to play it by ear really,then when we get there we ll all be looking at the same houses i should think lol,the poor estate agents wont know whats hit them.

tracey.
Great news... Are you still in shock ???? i was for days and still am a bit , iv'e only just seen it as iv'e been away on business, so i hope you had a few to celebrate.. [SIZE=4]congrats
Bl**dy H*ll My neighbour has just knocked on, as i started typing this thread and handed me a package with my PASSPORTS in ( postie left them with them today ) Wey..hey got them visa's in my hand now at last.

Good luck with your planning and house sale ( i put a board up myself on Sunday ) to test the locals, had a few calls asking how much !!! but nothing more at the moment, were hoping to be out North of Brisbane by Easter if poss.
Old Jan 14th 2005, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

cheers hun, thanks for the karma ive only just notced it, see you at sandown

tracey.v
Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Congratulations!

Old Jan 14th 2005, 4:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

got a message from our co this morning saying that kerrys meds have been passed and our visa has been granted....aaahhhhh...i feel like a bloody gibbering wreck know...and ive got to go to work soon....aaaaahhhhh.luckily it came before gary went to work....

brisbane here we come...yyyeeessss.....

tracey and gary,luv you all......
Well done!!!! Its seems like its gone so quick. Good luck with everything, won't be long now, lots love Annie XX
Old Jan 14th 2005, 5:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

WOW how cool is that to get yourpassports whilst typing me a reply, congratulations to you to,and i hope your house sells quickly for you,thats the next thing for us :scared: loades to sort out first but we should have it on the market next month.
Thers a lot of us going to brissy,they ll think we re invading or something still plenty of people for our meets onve we get there eh,

good luck, tracey.
Originally Posted by C.Owen
Great news... Are you still in shock ???? i was for days and still am a bit , iv'e only just seen it as iv'e been away on business, so i hope you had a few to celebrate.. [SIZE=4]congrats
Bl**dy H*ll My neighbour has just knocked on, as i started typing this thread and handed me a package with my PASSPORTS in ( postie left them with them today ) Wey..hey got them visa's in my hand now at last.

Good luck with your planning and house sale ( i put a board up myself on Sunday ) to test the locals, had a few calls asking how much !!! but nothing more at the moment, were hoping to be out North of Brisbane by Easter if poss.
Old Jan 14th 2005, 7:29 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

pike....hiya how ya doing, havent seen you on line much lately,yes we ve decided on brisband somewhere near the gold coast i think,how about you have you decided yet,what stage are you at now.
catch up with you soon.

wholeworldwindow....weve got some meets coming up soon, not sure,where are you from,weve got one near birmingham on the 30 of this month and one in central london on the 13 march and one at sandown the following weekend,if your intersted in any of them let me know,speak to you soon.

tracey.
Tracey,
would have been great - but unfortunatly - I'm in Scotland! Sure would love to meet up at the other end though! I'm sure we must have shared vibes and electric nervousness throughout yesterday!!!
Old Jan 15th 2005, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

gasmark is on a distinguished road

Gary, Tracey, Kerry

Brilliant news, here we go..., here we go..., here we go...

see you soon

mark, maria, chloe, megan
Old Jan 15th 2005, 4:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

hi pike,i know how you feel, i think the tra was the worst stage for us,i had to track down my old boss that id done my training with and hope she was still breathing as shes quite an old lady now,and trying to get all the paperwork together was a bit of a nightmare,i think its better to send to much info rather than not enough,even things that you think are trivial are the things that they want to know,eg,you d think being a hairdresser that it would be obvious that i could do a shampoo, but its not obvious to them,i had to give a blow by blow account of my training, which takes some thinking about when youve been in the job as long as i have and you do things automatically, but if you want it bad enough you dont give up,so hang in there.
Ive got tell all my customers yet,not looking forward to that really, but im not saying anything yet i dont want to lose the customers to soon,lol.Let me know how you get on wont you.

speak to you soon, tracey.
Originally Posted by pike
Tracy still in the tra stage had problems with proving my previous work experiance got quite depressing so i have contacted Marina at GM to let them sort it all for me or i will still be here when im a pensioner were definate for bris but not shure ,prob nere or within 20 miles of family .
Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

ooopppsss didnt realise you are all the way up in scotland,its a bit far to come to the meets im talking about,youll have to get one up at your end,but we ll definately have one whaen we get to brissy shared vibes and nervousness,tttoooo right,i guess everyone must feel the same,but i think its just hit me the enormaty of what we ve got to do,completely packing up your whole life and sending it to the other side of the world :scared:think i need another one good excuse for a good clear out though...
What about your family what do they think about it?

tracey.
Originally Posted by wholeworldwindow
Tracey,
would have been great - but unfortunatly - I'm in Scotland! Sure would love to meet up at the other end though! I'm sure we must have shared vibes and electric nervousness throughout yesterday!!!
Old Jan 15th 2005, 6:20 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

ooopppsss didnt realise you are all the way up in scotland,its a bit far to come to the meets im talking about,youll have to get one up at your end,but we ll definately have one whaen we get to brissy shared vibes and nervousness,tttoooo right,i guess everyone must feel the same,but i think its just hit me the enormaty of what we ve got to do,completely packing up your whole life and sending it to the other side of the world :scared:think i need another one good excuse for a good clear out though...
What about your family what do they think about it?

tracey.
Over the Moon for all of us. Yippeee! My Mums birthday party turned into a very special night with the added bonus of our news.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh, thats fantastic news hun, im really pleased for you,what a party that must have been,have you come down from cloud nine yet, did you ever imagine it would feel like this,i certainly didnt,have you got any children?

tracey.birthday party turned into a very special night with the added bonus of our news.[/QUOTE]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.