British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Visa Granted Aaahhhh..... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/visa-granted-aaahhhh-277211/)

scissors Jan 13th 2005 7:40 am

Visa Granted Aaahhhh.....

got a message from our co this morning saying that kerrys meds have been passed and our visa has been granted....aaahhhhh...i feel like a bloody gibbering wreck know...and ive got to go to work soon....aaaaahhhhh.luckily it came before gary went to work.... :D :eek: :eek:

brisbane here we come...yyyeeessss.....

tracey and gary,luv you all......

Hels Jan 13th 2005 7:44 am

Re: Visa Granted Aaahhhh.....

Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Although, I already knew ;) :D

Am just so happy for you both!!!! Cant wait to finally meet ya Tracey, after you stood us up that night at G & S's :p

Hels & Paul

xxx

scissors Jan 13th 2005 7:52 am

lol,thanks hun,we ll have to get together when we finally get over there,god how can i go to work know.... and keep it to myself :scared:

i cant believe it know its happened :D

tracey.

Originally Posted by Hels
Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Although, I already knew ;) :D

Am just so happy for you both!!!! Cant wait to finally meet ya Tracey, after you stood us up that night at G & S's :p

Hels & Paul

xxx

hevs Jan 13th 2005 7:54 am

Well done Tracey and Gary

Good luck with the move :beer:

Hels Jan 13th 2005 7:55 am

Originally Posted by scissors
lol,thanks hun,we ll have to get together when we finally get over there,god how can i go to work know.... and keep it to myself :scared:

i cant believe it know its happened :D

tracey.

Paul and I are hoping to get up to the GC later this year, so we might just have to wait till you guys get here so we got a free place to stay ;)

I couldnt keep it to myself when we finally decided that we were coming home. I told my boss the next day lol...Luckily, they were great and I was able to keep working until I wanted to stop.

Things have really fallen into place since arriving here for us, I am sure they will for you guys too...

Dont forget, if there is ANYTHING I can do to help from this end, let me know,ok?

Hels
xxx

mlbonner Jan 13th 2005 7:59 am

got a message from our co this morning saying that kerrys meds have been passed and our visa has been granted....aaahhhhh...i feel like a bloody gibbering wreck know...and ive got to go to work soon....aaaaahhhhh.luckily it came before gary went to work.... :D :eek: :eek:

Yipppppppppppppppppppppppppppppee!! Congrats to you all :D

soapy© Jan 13th 2005 8:00 am

Magic just MAGIC
now the panic starts
:D

michael02 Jan 13th 2005 8:02 am

CONGRATULATIONS, Most excellent news
You got that feeling now !
I wish you all the luck for your future adventures

scissors Jan 13th 2005 8:07 am

thanks guys i think im in shock know,theres gonna be some funny barnets today,but i cant tell them yet cos i dont want them to start looking for another hairdresser just yet,omg how can i keep it to myself :scared:
im gonna do a stake out for the post man know till he brings the visas...poor postie,lol :D
hels... we ll see you towards the end of the year then :beer: glad its working out for you.

tracey

VanTheMan Jan 13th 2005 8:10 am

congrats to you scissors!
Have a good time down under

scissors Jan 13th 2005 8:38 am

Thanks vantheman i m sure we will
,next step tp get the house on the market,omg,what have we done... :scared:

guess i d better go and make a mess of some barnets :D with a permanent grin on my face :D

speak to you later.

tracey.

Originally Posted by VanTheMan
congrats to you scissors!
Have a good time down under

stressed out Jan 13th 2005 8:41 am

Hi tracey
you must be feeling great. when do you head out? Good luck :) :)

GCH Jan 13th 2005 8:49 am

Hi,

When did you send you meds and police checks in i.e how long did it take for the decision

Regards

GCH

lauralollipop Jan 13th 2005 8:50 am

Thanks vantheman i m sure we will
,next step tp get the house on the market,omg,what have we done... :scared:

guess i d better go and make a mess of some barnets :D with a permanent grin on my face :D

speak to you later.

tracey.

OMG Well done!!! Now the panic really starts arrgghh!!!!

Congrats, just make sure you are there by July as we are going to GC on holiday in July, so we will need to visit you 2!

laura
xxxx

Bordy Jan 13th 2005 9:01 am

Congrats guys, your gonna love it this side.